.Chapter 2: School Bus.

•Courtney POV•

I pulled myself out of bed and forced my legs to carry me to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror at myself. I saw that my curly, dyed black, jungle I call hair was all over the place. I sighed. I reached into the cabinet and pulled out my flat irons. I really got to fix this mess. As I waited for them to get hot, I lazily walked into my bed room. I need something to wear. I went into my closet and picked up whatever that I saw. I picked up some white skinny jeans with black slits in them with a black t-shirt with red writing that said "Really?" I pulled out some red Converse and sighed. I walked back to the bathroom and took a cold shower. I like cold water in the morning. It wakes me up actually.

After the shower, I got dressed and flat ironed my hair. As I looked into the mirror, I knew I was missing something. My eyeliner... I put some on, grabbed my black spiked book bag, went in the pantry to grab a PopTart, and headed outside for my bus.

As I waited outside for my bus, I put my ear phones in and listened to some Skrillex. I really do enjoy dubstep. No one at my school do so I guess I'm alone on that one too. I sighed as the bus approached me. The bus stopped and I got aboard the bus. I sat in my usual seat. The third seat in the front of the bus on the left. Since I'm a senior in high school, people know by now that this is my accustomed seat. I sighed and put my ear phones in and blocked out the world.

*A Few Stops Later*

I felt something weigh down the other half of the seat. As I turned my direction to whom it was, I noticed something. He's the guy that was in my dream. I began to get nervous. What is he doing here? Why me? I was knocked out of my thought when he began to speak. He said, "Hello. My name is Kevin." I completely melted when I heard his voice. I recognized his voice from my dream. So, Kevin is his name. I began to stutter. I said, "I-I-I Court-Courtney..." Dammit! Why I got to be nervous? Kevin began to chuckle. He then said, "It's okay. You're cute." I couldn't believe this dude said I was cute. I'm far from it... No one has told me that before...

The bus then pulled up to the school. Our school is called Lawrence High School. I've been here all my high school years. I sighed and began to walk up to the school until I was grabbed by the hand and pulled back. It was Kevin. He's so strong... He then asked if I could show him around. I agreed for some reason unknown. This is going to be a long day.

The Dude In Her Dream Is GoldenBlackHawk. He's An Amazing Gaming YouTuber.! Check Him Out.! Until Next Time.!

-ItssWhatevaa