.Chapter 8: The Kiss.

•Kevin POV•

I cuffed her face and leaned in towards Courtney. She looked terrified. I only had one shot, right? I pressed my lips onto hers. They were so soft. I kissed her with so much passion. I realized she wasn't moving. I pulled away embarrassed by my actions. I can't believe that she didn't do anything. She must not like me. I sighed. I was about to apologize but I was cut off...

•Courtney POV•

I can't believe he kissed me! Why I'm not doing anything? Oh no... He pulled away. He probably think I don't like him now. For once in my life, I felt bold. I grabbed a fist full of his shirt and pulled him towards me. I kissed him and he slowly started kissing me back. He smiled through the kiss and it made me happy. I was only thinking about my future with him. He's so perfect. He's everything I should've had. I don't have to do anything alone anymore. I kept thinking until I realized that we've been making out for awhile. We pulled away from the kiss and I smiled at him shyly. I scratched my arm nervously not knowing what to say.

•Kevin POV•

I scratched the back of my neck nervously and looked at Courtney. She looked really innocent. I smiled and said, "Would you be my girlfriend?"