.Chapter 14: Old Friends.

•Kevin POV•

I went over to Courtney to discuss why those jerks were in her picture. As I approached her with the pictures, she looked tense. I wonder why. As I was about to say something, she snatched the pictures from me and yelled at me to why I have them. She then started breaking down crying. I knew something was up for sure. I sat beside her and held her hand trying to comfort her. She would mumble out "I'm sorry" repeatedly. I really want to help her.

•Courtney POV•

I let go of his hand and hugged him tightly while crying my eyes out about what has happened to me over the course of years. How I've been treated by my former friends... How I had no one... It's just a lot to take in. I sobbed for what seemed like forever, but Kevin comforted me all the way through it. I'm so grateful. But he deserves to know my story. So I told him.

'Brianna and I were the best of friends. Inseparable. Well, I thought we were... One day, this guy came around. He would always try to bud into Brianna and I's friendship. I didn't really find interest in guys. It's not like I'm a lesbian or anything. I just didn't want a guy in my life when you could have a best friend. But anyways, Brianna would tell me how much she like him and what not. She tried everything to get his attention. Then, one day, he finally told her his true feelings... I don't know what he said, but whatever he said, it made her hate me. After she started hating me, everyone did too. I don't know why she hated me. I didn't do anything... After that, I could never have friends... Everyone hated me.'

Kevin POV

I can't believe this. Why would anyone treat someone like that? Over a stupid guy? Just ridiculous. I kissed her forehead and said, "I'll make it all better. Don't worry. I love you. I'll never hate you. I promise." She nodded wiping her tears away.

Time Lapse

After the few silent moments of peaceful bliss, she kind of fell asleep. I finish packing and put it all in my car. I carried Courtney to my car as well. Courtney deserves better.