.Chapter 11: Stop?.

•Courtney POV•

Why is he coming my way? Do I ask him? Or do I just wait? He seems determined so I guess I'll wait.

•Warning: Semi-Smut•

He approached me and wrapped his arms around me while kissing me. This kiss wasn't gentle like it use to be. It was more so... Forceful. What's gotten into him? I was knocked out of my thoughts when his hands magically worked their way down to my butt. He squeezed my butt so hard that I let out a squeal through the kiss. He smirked and pulled away from the kiss, but squeezing my butt one last time to get me to make the exact noise from earlier. He succeed and I squealed once more. He then grabbed my hand and took me to his bed. He laid me down so gently. I don't know if I'm ready for this.

•Kevin POV•

As I laid her down, I just wanted to take her. She's so innocent. She's so shy. She's so sweet. I just have to.

I got on top of her and kissed her neck trying to find her hotspot. As I was doing so, I heard her soft voice. It was so quiet that I didn't make out what she was saying. I ignored it and I continued looking for her hotspot and found it. She let out a soft moan that I wanted to hear more of.

I kept kissing on her hotspot while I glided my hands up her shirt. I reached her bra and she then said something I couldn't make out again. I stopped all together and sat up.

•Smut Ends•

I then asked, "You say something?" Her face was crimson red. She looked down and mumbled, "I'm not ready..." Then it hit me. She's so innocent for a reason! Dang... I felt so bad. I began to say something, but she cut me off. She said, "I was trying to tell you... I'm still a virgin. I don't... I don't know what I suppose to do... I'm sorry..." She began to cry. I hugged her kissing her forehead. I then said, "It's alright. I should've asked. I should've waited until you're comfortable. You shouldn't apologize. I love you and your innocence as well." She nodded.

After a few moments of silence, we laid down together. I held her in my arms as we drifted off to sleep. I swear I love this girl.