.Chapter 4: New People.

•Courtney POV•

I can't believe what he just said. He's falling in love with me... Really? Am I dreaming right now? This can't be actually happening, right? This sounds cliché, but I actually pinched myself to see if I was dreaming. Turns out this is real. I ended up saying, "Really?" He stared at me for what seems like for ever. He simply said, "Why wouldn't I be falling for you?" I was thinking about what he said. I was about to say something until...

*Ringggg.!*

The friggin bell! Ughh... I hate this school... I rolled my eyes and sighed. Kevin simply chuckled and put his hand on my chin. He then said, "Don't pout. We'll see each other again. Promise." He then kissed my forehead and helped me off of the floor. I told him where the school's front office is located and I went off to my first class thinking about Kevin.

•Time Lapse.!•

Two classes down, two more to go, I thought to myself. Luckily, third period is the lunch period of the day. Class time will be cut in half. I walked to the cafeteria all alone as usual. I usually try to take my time getting there since no one is actually there to see me... I don't even eat anything at lunch. When I finally arrived in the cafeteria, I heard a familiar voice calling my name. It was a guy's voice. Hmmm... Kevin? I looked around and spotted Kevin with a bunch of guys I think I've never seen before. One guy looked Latino with spiked black hair and glasses, another guy was leaner than the Latino with brown hair and an interesting sleeve tattoo, and the last guy had black hair that was covered by a Cookie Monster beanie. The last guy was really loud I might add. As I walked closer to the table, I got a glimpse of their faces. I've never seen them at school, but I have seen them somewhere else. Where was it? Hmmm... It then hit me. They're YouTubers! I nearly lost my mind. They're so awesome. I sat beside Kevin trying to play it cool, but on the inside... I was being such a fangirl.

Kevin then began to say, "You guys, this is Courtney and Courtney they are..." I cut him off. I pointing to the Latino first I said, "He is SlyFoxHound or Eddie." Then I pointed to the slender guy with the sleeve tattoo, "This guy is no other than ImmortalHD or Aleks with the 'k' at the end instead of an 'x'." Lastly, I pointed at the loud guy with the Cookie Monster beanie and said, "No other than the legend himself... UberHaxorNova or James." I then said in a hushed tone, "I had no clue my favorite YouTubers went to school with me..." They all seemed to chuckle and awe at me. Kevin then said, "Are you always this shy and cute?" I blushed and mumbled, "I don't know..." The guys then thanked me that I was a fan of their work. They say that they try to be low key at school. No one has spotted them out but me. Whoops I guess. They chattered and what not, but I zoned out. How do Kevin know these guys already? Is he a YouTuber too? We'll see I guess. He might tell me...

The guys got up, said their good byes, and went on their way. That left me and Kevin all alone. I got nervous. He then said, "You okay? You zoned out just then." I nodded my head. He was about to say something and then the bell rung. I sighed. Thank you bell. I bolted out the cafeteria.

•Time Lapse.!•

It's the end of the day. I walked to my bus and got aboard the bus. I sat in my original seat and put in my headphones. Today's been a long day, I thought. I saw Kevin approach the bus and get aboard. He sat with me. Gosh this guy...

How Was That.? I Dunno Really. It Seems Okay, Right.? Oh Well. See You Next Time.

-ItssWhatevaa