Meeting my hot new neighbor

Gabby, also known as Gabriel Parker, a 30 year old woman, moves into a new neighborhood with her little 4 year old daughter, Lolla Parker, after getting a divorce with Lola's dad, her ex husband.

She lives in New York, recently moved to Brooklyn from Manhattan. Her ex husband, James Parker is one of the CEO's in a big company. But since James and Gabby got divorced. Gabby moved to a more affordable neighborhood. Gabby is a very well known baker in New York City. She owns her own bakery shop in New York, called Mistery Cakes.

Gabby has long dark brown hair, tanned skin, she was well built and skinny. She had hazel eyes, pursed lips. And she was a single mom.

Lolla had blonde long hair, blue green eyes. She was 4 years old. And very bubbling and always curious. But she had great manners.

Lolla and Gabby drive to their new home. As always Lolla had many questions which Gabby explained to her the best way she could possibly. Gabby explained to Lolla that her and her dad just didn't work out and things didn't go according to plans. And that's why they are going to live in a new house. Cause daddy needs to be on his own now. Lolla tried to understand but Gabby could see she was confused about the divorce and everything.

"Lolla, everything will be okay. Even if mommy and daddy don't live together anymore. You will still be able to see him whenever you want to."

Lolla looks down and she nods. I know she's sad about us separating from her father but I don't have a choice whatsoever. Her dad has been having an affair with my housekeeper, ex housekeeper for 2 years, while I was raising our daughter. What other choice did I have other than getting divorced and starting over with her. Sometimes things just doesn't work out the way it is suppose to.

Gabby sighs and then stops at their new house. It was a small but beautiful two bedrooms house. It had a pathway to the door, the pathway had small flowers to the sides. They were pink and white pansies. Grass were green with a bit of yellow. Then it had a white porch with white fences and white steps that makes their way to the door. Gabby sigh again and then she looks to Lolla. Lolla were still looking down.

"We're here." Gabby says. Lolla looks up and nods. A little smile appears on her face. Gabby and Lolla both get out of the car and Lolla comes to the sidewalk. Gabby makes her way to the back of the car to get out their bags.

"Need a hand?" A stranger approach Gabby. He had a deep muscular husky voice. Gabby jumps a bit and then looks to her right towards the person. She stares a while. This man standing in front of her is just simply gorgeous. She looks him from top to bottom. Not knowing what to say. He got her completely speechless. He had blonde hair, greenish blue eyes, he was well built. He had on a tight gray shirt with tight jeans and sneakers.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." He says. She nods and tries to get a word out.

"Uh..." Is all she could say. He chuckles a bit with her reaction. She was stumbling a bit trying to get the things out of the car, just then the guy grabs the one bag she was holding on to.

"I got this." He says. She lets go and let him take it. She nods and a blush form on her cheeks. She looks down and clear her throat.

"Uh... Thanks." She says. He chuckles again. She looks up to him and he holds out his hand to her.

"I'm Austin. I live next door to you. The house on the right." He says. She meets his hand and her hands were shaking a bit. She pulls it away when she realizes it.

"G-Gabby...." She says looking down. Why is he having this affect on her? She thought.

"Nice to meet you Gabby. Welcome to the neighborhood. Is she yours?" He points to Lolla.

Gabby looks at Lolla that were standing on the sidewalk smiling.

"Yeah... This is Lolla."

Austin turns to Lolla and he kneels in front of her.

"Hi Lolla. I'm Austin."

"Hey." Lolla answers a bit shy.

"I hope you and your mom will feel welcome here." He says. Lolla just nods and Austin gets up on his feet. He takes more of the bags and then make his way to the door. Gabby grab what is left and closes the trunk. She follows Austin to the door and shows Lolla to come too.

They make it inside and Gabby shows Austin just to put the things down in the living room. Austin turns to Gabby smiling.

"If you need anything just ask." He says.

"Thank you." Gabby nods.

Austin leaves and Gabby sighs out a breathe she was holding in.

"Our other things should be here soon. Lets get something to eat." Gabby says to Lolla and they make their way to the kitchen.

~~~~~~