My best friend and my neighbor

A month went by. Lolla were with her dad for the weekend. And one of my best friends from Chicago came to visit me for the weekend. Lucy and I decided to go out Friday night. She thought I could use a girls night out. We both get ready and dressed, do our makeup and hair.

She had a red dress on and I had a black dress on

She had a red dress on and I had a black dress on. We make our way out of the house and then Austin came to my house just before we left.

"Hey." He says.

"Hi. Austin this is my best friend Lucy. Lucy this is Austin my.... Um... Neighbor." I didn't know how to introduce him to her. Cause we only been having sex and I'm not sure if we're exclusive or not. Austin stares at me and then looks to Lucy.

"Right." He says.

"Nice to meet you Austin. You want to join us?" I stare at Lucy when she aksed him. And she just shrug at me with a grin on her face.

"Where are you going?"

"Out to a club near by."

"Sure. I would love to." Austin says and we get in the car. We went to the club and when we get there we went into the club. Music were playing loud, people were drinking blah blah. Your usual at clubs like these. Lucy, Austin and I make it to the bar and we get some shots. Then we went dancing. Austin gets us shots every once in a while. And we just let loose enjoying ourselves. All three of us were getting drunk. Lucy takes me from behind and she dances with me our hips swaying together. Austin just looks at us licking his lips. Lucy whispers in my ear.

"I'm drunk and horny. Not a good combination." She chuckles. I turn to her and I must admit that I sometimes fantasize about having a three some. I bit my lip. She stares at me and she bits her lip too. We soon left the club. We get in the car and Lucy turn to face Austin.

"How do you feel about a three some?" Austin chuckles.

"If Gabby is okay with it... Then I don't mind."

"Why would you need her permission?"

"Cause we're sort of a thing...." I say. She gasp and then chuckles.

"And I don't mind." I chuckled.

We get home and we make it to my bedroom. Lucy comes to me and she had lust in her eyes. She kisses me slowly on my lips. And I kissed her back. Austin sits on the bed watching us. She slips her tongue in my mouth and I grab her in her hair both of us kissing with passion and hunger. She moves her hand to my breast, rubbing over my dress on them while we swirl our tongues together. We both moan softly. My hands moves down to her ass and I squeeze them pulling us closer together. And I lift her dress up. Placing my hands on her bums. She takes the straps of my dress and pull them down with the dress to reveal my breasts. She moves her mouth to my breasts sucking on my hard nipples while rubbing them with her hands. My hand lifts her dress up to her stomach and I put my hand on her panties. I rub over it and she moans while she's sucking my nipples half nibbling on them. She walks us back to the bed and Austin moves away for us. She puts me on the bed and gets on top of me. She pulls my dress off. She then moves her hand on my panties and she rubs over it with her hand. Austin gets up and he goes behind Lucy. Austin then starts rubbing Lucy over her panties. Lucy moves her mouth down to my panties and she takes it off and then she starts running her tongue gently over my clit. Austin removes Lucy's panties and he rubs her over her lips. I placed my hands on my breasts rubbing them while Lucy was tongue fucking me and rubbing my clit with her finger. Austin moves his mouth to Lucy's lips and he starts licking her. Lucy adds two fingers into me and she roughly moves them in and out of me. I squeezed my nipples hard while I moan. And Austin placed two fingers into Lucy. He moves them in and out of her roughly. And she starts moaning while she licks me on my clit and moving her fingers in and out of me hard and rough. I reached my first orgasm in Lucy's mouth and she sucks up all my juices. And she lets her juices go all over Austin's fingers. Lucy turns around and I pull her flower to my mouth and I lick her out while Austin rubs his member over my lips. He slams into me and Lucy moves her mouth to my clit sucking on it while Austin rides me hard and rough. I moan in between the licks and I released my second orgasm soon. Lucy gets off from me and she stands doggy style over me. Austin puts his member into her and he starts slamming into her hard and rough. I start sucking her on her breasts and nipples and moved my hand to her clit. I rub on it while Austin rides her hard. She reaches her second orgasm as well. Austin pulls out pf her and Lucy gets off from me and I stand doggy style facing Austin. Lucy slide underneath me and Austin puts it into me. I move my hand to Lucy's clit and she sucks on my nipples and breasts while rubbing my clit and Austin riding me hard. And we reached our third orgasm. Austin pulls out and I get up and went on my knees in front of him. I start sucking on him with my mouth around his member. He grabs my hair and thrust into my mouth hard and fast till he released his orgasm into my mouth. I shallowed it down and all three of us looked all satisfied. We get dressed and Austin left.

~~~~~~~