Double date

A month went by after that night. I talked to Austin and told him about Elena and I. He decided to try and hook her up with one of his friends. His name is Chris. Elena being all nervous about the blind date said we should make it a double date at her house. Austin and I with her and Chris.

I quickly take a shower and dressed into my bikini and just cover it up with a cover up dress and my flip flops. My hair I let down.

I

meet up with Austin and his friend at his house.

"Baby this is Chris. Chris my girlfriend Gabby."

"Nice to meet you Gabby." Chris says kissing my hand. "I heard a lot about you and I must say Austin didn't lie about how hot you are." I bit my lip and chuckled.

We left to Elenas house and ring the bell

We left to Elenas house and ring the bell. She soon answers. She looked hot. She also had her bikini on with a cover up over it.

Elena greets us all and we went inside

Elena greets us all and we went inside. We first went to the piato and she gets us each a drink. And then we went to eat. After we ate we went outside to the Jacuzzi. She turns it on and grabs a bottle of champagne. We all stripped down to our swimsuits. We get into the Jacuzzi. We start drinking the champagne sharing the bottle. Austin then pulls me on his lap. He moves my hips to let us grind on each other. The bubbles of the hot tub adding more vibration between us. I tilt my head back and moan softly. He his hands on my top and starts rubbing my breasts. I look to Elena and Chris and Elena were on top of Chris grinding on him and kissing him in his neck. Chris stares at me and he smirks at me. He licks Elena in her neck while Austin removes my bikini top. Chris nibbles Elena on her shoulders looking into my eyes. Our eyes were locked on each other. Austin moves his hands on my breasts and rubs them hard and I start moaning softly while I grind myself on him. Chris licks his lips while Elena grinds him looking at me. He moves his hand to her bum and he squeezed her bum in his hand firmly. Austin moves his hand between my legs and I spread them to give him access. He takes his other hand and pull me on my hair gently tilting my head on his shoulders.

"Are you eye fucking Chris?" He whispers in my ear. I didn't want to lie to him so I just nod my head yes. I didn't want any secrets between us. I closed my eyes when Austin pulls down my bottom of the bikini. Kissing me in my neck. He placed his hand in between my legs and he rubs my clit. The water and bubbles adds more pressure on my clit with his rubbing and I moaned loud. I opened my eyes to see Chris on the edge of the hot tub. His swimsuit was off and Elena were giving him a blowjob. I moaned more when I saw him staring at me with lust in his eyes. "Cum..." He says with his mouth without a voice. And I orgasm without Austin even trying too hard. "Fuck baby...." I hear Austin say in my ear softly. "Ahh don't stop..." I moan out. Austin picks me up and he places me on the edge of the hot tub. He comes between my legs running his tongue over my entrance. He licks me and tongue fucks me. And I look up at Chris. Elena were on top of him again and he was fingering her she was moaning riding his fingers. His stare is not leaving mine. I moan spreading my legs and Austin just continued. Chris again licks his lips and mouthed me the words "cum" again. I closed my eyes and grab Austin's hair and rub myself on his tongue exploding my orgasm over his tongue. Something about Chris and the way he looks at me is driving me insane. I don't know what it is. Maybe it was the champagne or the way he's eye fucking me. But I'm so horny. Chris chuckles. He gets up and makes his way to Austin and I, he taps Austin on his shoulders and Chris whispers something in his ear. Austin smirks and he nods. He gets up and went to Elena. My eyes locked with Chris surprised. Chris smirks and he gets on his knees. He goes down to my flower and he lifts my ass putting his hands on them holding them. He licks me over my entrance and sucks me on my clit. I tilt my head back and arches my back. Lifting myself up pushing more towards him. I start moaning. He adds two fingers into me and roughly fingers me. He moves his mouth to my breasts and he sucks on them. While he digs his fingers in circles in me. I moan loudly. And I move myself up and down on his fingers. I orgasm again and he pulls his fingers out. He turns me on my stomach my hands resting on the edge of the tub and he spread my legs. He takes his member and rub it over my entrance. "Please...." I moan out to him. He thrust into me hard and deep. "Ahhh..." I half scream in a moan. He rides me hard and fast and I orgasm soon all over his member. He pulls out of me and he lifts me up on the edge of the tub. He puts my legs over his shoulders and he puts his member into me again. I look to what Austin and Elena were doing and she was on top of him with her back facing him. Riding him up and down on his member. Chris rides me hard and fast with my legs on his shoulders. And I have another orgasm. He pulls out and he takes me and we went to Elena and Austin. Chris takes Elena and he hands me back to Austin. Chris puts Elena on her back and he shows me to come to her. I did and he shows my to suck on Elena. I went down with my mouth to her flower and start licking her out. Chris puts his member into Elenas mouth and fuck her mouth and Austin comes up behind me. Austin puts his member into me and he slams hard and deep into me. Elena gets on her hands and knees and Chris slams into her hard and deep. Austin puts me on my back and he slams into me hard and deep. Then Chris pulls me up and leads me to the chair. He sits on it and he pulls me on top of him, my back facing him. He lifts my legs up and he takes his member, putting it inside of my ass. He pushes me down on it and Austin comes in front of me. He puts his member into my flower and they both ride me. Elena comes to us and she rubs me on my clit while Chris and Austin fucks me in my ass and flower. And I explode all over them both. They pull out and take Elena. They do the same to her and I rub her clit too. She soon explode and they pull out. I went to Austin and get on my knees and I sucked him on his member till he released. And Elena sucked Chris till he released. This is a night I'll never forget. And I don't think either of us will.

~~~~~~~