Working late

I was still at work busy with a sweet 16 birthday order. They called in late yesterday for it and it had to be done tomorrow. I was busy with the cupcakes I just placed it in the oven for it to bake and I was busy with the icing. My phone rings and I look up to see Austin's name on the caller identified. I pressed answer and put it on speaker.

"Hi baby." He says.

"Hey."

"Where are you? I see there's no one home."

"I'm still at work. I have an order that needs to be done tomorrow. And Lolla is at her dad's. She's staying there for tonight."

"And I'm standing on your porch with Chinese. Hoping we could have spend time together tonight. Just us three." His voice sounds disappointed.

"I'm sorry baby. I got the call in late yesterday."

"It's fine baby. How long will it take?"

"About two or three hours."

"What are you wearing?"

"Why are you asking me that?"

"Just tell me."

"I'm wearing my uniform. A red plaid dress that drops just above my knees with my white apron over it."

"And what kind of underwear?"

"Baby what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to have phone sex with you. Tell me what underwear you're wearing."

"Baby I need to finish here."

"Please baby just do this with me."

"Okay fine. I have a red lace bra on with a red thong."

"Hmmm

"Hmmm." He moans. I was finished with the icing and I quickly take the cupcakes out of the oven and let them cool off.

"What are you doing right now?" He asks.

"I'm busy baking cupcakes. I just got done with the icing and took out the cupcakes."

"Can you put me on video call?"

"Yeah... Give me a second." I put my phone on video call and I see he was in his car driving.

"Baby are you talking to me while driving?"

"Yes. Take off your apron." He demands. I glare at him.

"If you don't do this I will punish you the next time I see you." His voice were serious. I sighed and just did what he says. I pull the string of the apron and pull it off.

"Hmmm. Unbutton your dress slowly while swinging your hips." He demands. I do as he says and I slowly unbuttoned my dress while swinging my hips in a sexy way side to side slowly and I bit my lip. He moans softly watching me and the road at the same time. I pull the dress off slowly. And I was just in my underwear. And I didn't wait for him to give me another demand. I start touching myself. Sliding my hands over my breasts over the bra, down to my stomach, on my hips. I turn around and start rubbing my butt cheeks.

"Hmmm. Baby that's so hot." He says. And I turn around again and I take the straps of my bra and pull them down my arms. I unhook the bra and take it off. I move my hands on my breasts and rub them gently.

"Take some of the icing and rub it around your nipples." He demands. I take my finger and dip it in the icing. I move it to my mouth and suck it off from my finger seductively. He moans a bit watching me. I dip my finger in the icing again and rub it over my nipples. My breasts were covered in icing. I take the icing from my breasts and suck it from my fingers. "Hmm... Baby." He moans. "Take of your panties." I do as he says and pull them down and drop them on the floor. "Play with your clit." He demands. I put my finger on my clit and rub it in circles. I moan softly while rubbing it harder and I hear Austin moan through his teeth. I move my finger to my entrance and put it into me. I fingered myself slowly. "Hmmm... Open the door for me." He says. "What?" I stopped and look at him surprised. "I'm in front the door. Open for me." I drop the line and get my dress. I put it over me and just pulled it closed to cover my body. I went to open the door and let Austin in. I closed it again and locked it. I turn to Austin and he grabs me on my waist and slams his lips on mine. We kissed intensively and with hunger. He pulls the dress off and pulled his own clothes off. He picks me up and pressed me against the wall. My legs wraps around his waist and he puts his member into me. He puts his arms under my legs and hold them in his arms. I'm pressed against the wall. He slams into me hard and deep. My arms wrapped around his neck. Moaning loudly. I explode my orgasm over him and he slams hard and rough into me. After a few orgasms he pulls out of me and puts me on the floor. He pins me down on my knees and pull me on my hair. My mouth drops open and he puts his member into my mouth, fucking me in my mouth. And soon he lets his release go in my mouth. He lets my hair go and I suck him dry. Swallowing each bit of his milk. We both get dressed and he helps me finish up the cupcakes. I hope that girl will really have one sweet sixteen. Especially if she knew where that icing on her cupcakes were. Lol.

~~~~~~~