Girl experience

Lolla left to visit her dad for a week and Austin were away for business. He has been gone for a week now and will be back next week. Elena came over for us to hang out. It was a Wednesday night. I just had on my sweatpants with a long sleeve loose shirt. No underwear. I made Elena and I some pasta. We were gonna watch movies together. I made some popcorn and hot chocolate. I placed it on the table. Soon my doorbell rings and I went to open the door. Elena comes in and she had on sweatpants, a hoodie and tank top. We go to the living room and sat on the couch. Both of us crossed legs and a blanket over us. I switched the TV on and let Elena choose a movie. We ate our pasta and drank our hot chocolate. Eating popcorn. This hot scene comes up on the screen. I feel myself getting wet and missing Austin now. I look over to Elena and I see the blanket move by her flower. Were she...? She sees me staring at her and she takes her hand out. She was all embarrassed.

"Sorry. I haven't had sex in a while...." She says looking down. I chuckled.

"I miss sex so damn much... I can't believe I'm single...."

"Why are you still single? Your hot as hell."

"My ex fiance decided he bats for the other team. He left me for another guy."

"I'm sorry Elena."

"You really think I'm hot?"

"Of course Elena."

She smiles and looks back at the screen.

"Thanks."

"I miss Austin."

"I bet his good in bed." I chuckled and bit my lip.

"You're so damn lucky. Not that I'm saying you're not hot. But he's so gorgeous." I chuckled again.

"You think I'm hot?"

"You're so hot. I would jump you right now if you hadn't had a boyfriend."

"Have you ever done it with a girl?

"No... Have you?"

"Yeah... Lucy, my best friend and I used to do it all the time when I was married to James. Not that I'm gay or bio it's just... She helped me released my stress. She and my vibrator were the only action I got for 2 years."

"How is it with a girl?"

"You want to try it?" I asked her. I was horny too. She looks at me and nods. I quickly went upstairs and get my vibrator. I make it back down and Elena were undressed already, butt naked with her legs spread wide on the couch. I bit my lip and make my way to the couch. I take my own clothes off and get between her legs. She lifts herself up on her arms and I put my hand in her hair pulling her to me. I kissed her with passion and hunger. My hand moves down to her breast. I rub them gently squeezing her nipples between my fingers. She tilts her head back and moan. And I moved my mouth down to her neck. Kissing her. I lick her down her neck to her breasts and she pushes them out and I sucked them on her nipples. My tongue swirling around them. Her moan increases and she puts her hands next her head. I slide my hand down her body to her flower and I gently rub her over her clit. She pushes herself up her back arching. And I slid my middle finger into her. She moans loudly while I move my finger in and out of her rubbing her clit with my thumb. I move my mouth down and lick her clit. I add another finger into her and she starts moving her hips up and down making me move up my pace with my fingers while I lick her clit. "Ahhh yes baby...." She moans out and I feel her tightening around my fingers letting my know she was close. I add a third finger into her moving it in and out of her roughly. And she orgasm over my fingers. I take them out and lick her out, my tongue slipping in her deep. She grabs me on my hair and move her hips back and forth on my tongue and I move my tongue in and out of her. Soon she orgasm again. She then moves her hand to my breasts and she pushes me back. I lean against the arm of the couch sitting up. She sucks my nipples and moves her hand on my clit rubbing it in circles. She soon adds a finger into me moving it roughly in and out while rubbing my clit with her thumb. She adds two more fingers and roughly move them in and out. And she moves her mouth to my clit sucking it hard. "Ahhh yes...." I moan loudly. And I soon orgasm. I get up and pushed her on the couch with her face pressed against the couch facing it doggy style. I take the vibrator and switch it on. I rub it over her entrance and soon slam it in her. "Ahhh fuck yes..... Fuck me hard." She moans out. And I roughly pushed it in and out of her. She moves her hand on her clit and moves her hips. Soon she orgasm. And I take it out. I sit next to her on the couch and she gets up and takes the vibrator from me. She gets on her knees in front of me and she switches it on. She slams it into me hard and rough. I rub my clit and moan loudly. She continues and I orgasm. Both of us were satisfied and we get dressed. She soon left and I went to bed and fell asleep.

~~~~~