Yes Austin...

Austin were upset with me. Last night with Chris he didn't take so well. I think I've hurt his feelings and also hurt his ego with it. I don't know what got into me last night. I think maybe the champagne and he being so dominant had the affect on me in ways I can't explain. Austin obviously noticed it and instead of staying the night with me he went home. I stand at my window staring into his room. He wasn't there. I pick the phone up and called him. He picks up after a few rings.

"Hey." He answers.

"Are you still mad at me?"

"No..."

"What are you doing?"

"Watching TV. What are you doing?"

"I'm thinking about you."

"And what are you thinking when you think about me?"

"That I was an ass and I want to make this up to you. I'm really sorry baby."

"I can think of many ways you can make it up to me."

"I'll do anything. Anything you want I'll do." Austin chuckles.

"Anything?" His voice were seductive.

"Yes... Please just come over."

"When I get there... I want you in a school girl uniform. Bend over on the table. I'm about to punish you for last night. You've been such a bad girl."

"Yes. I've been such a bad girl and I need to be punished."

"Get ready baby. Your about to beg me for mercy." His voice were demanding and it send shivers down my spine right to my core. He hangs up and I open my closet to look for an outfit. I got one and get dressed. And I put my hair into a high ponytail. Just like a school girl.

I went down and unlocked the door for him

I went down and unlocked the door for him. I waited a while and then I heard his footsteps on the porch. I quickly went to the living room and bend myself over the table. Austin comes in and he puts a bag on the table. I look up to him and he grins at me. He takes out rope and takes my hands and he ties them together behind me back. He spreads my legs and lifts the skirt up. He rubs my butt cheeks and then he spanks me. I flinch half in a moan. He then takes out a blind fold and he puts around my head covering my eyes. And he picks me up on the table. He pressed my upper body down flat and pulls my ass up in the air. Legs spreaded wide. Then he rubs his hand over my butt cheeks again and spank me again. He pulls me on my ponytail and whispers in my ear.

"You are mine. And only mine. Understand?" He rubs his hand over my butt cheeks and I nod. He spanks me. "Answer me." He demands. "Yes." He spanks me again. "Yes sir." He demands. And spank me again. "Yes sir." He lets my hair go. "Good girl."

Austin's pov:

I tied Gabby up. Her ass up in the air. It was a pretty view. She was all vulnerable. I went behind her again and I spanked her a few more times not hard but just so it would sting a bit. I take out a butt plug and I lick it to make it wet. And I pressed it into her butt hole. She moans a bit. I then take her skirt and panties off. Her legs were spread wide. I rub my fingers over her entrance a few times. Teasing her. She moans softly. I spank her again and then I make my way to her front. I take my pants off with my underwear and I pull her on her hair. Her mouth opens and I put my member into her mouth. She sucks while I move in and out of her mouth a few times. I pull out and went to her behind. I rub my fingers over her entrance and then I put two fingers into her. I move them in and out of her roughly a few times and then pull them out. And I stroke my tongue over her entrance. I move my tongue in and out of her a bit and then I rub my fingers over her clit in circles. I could see this was driving her crazy. She was squirming on the table moaning. I spank her again and then I slide two fingers into her. I move them in and out roughly. She starts moaning loudly.

"You may not cum until I say you can." I say to her. "Yes sir." She moans out. I pull my fingers out and lick her over her clit and entrance. Her precum were starting to drip on my tongue. She was trying hard to hold back moaning half screaming. I take my shirt off and get on the table behind her and I rub my member over her entrance. I thrust into her hard and pull out, I rub the tip over her entrance and thrust into her again and pull out. "Austin please..." She begs. I chuckled. She wants me badly but I'm gonna tease her more. I rub my member over her entrance, thrusting into her and pull out. I rub my fingers over her entrance and suck her clit hard. And I feel her legs starts shaking. She trying hard to hold back. I put two fingers into her and roughly move them in and out. "Cum baby..." As soon as I said that she explodes over my fingers, her legs were shaking and she screams out my name. There we go baby.... I thought to myself. I pull my fingers out and get behind her. I thrust my member into her hard and deep, grabbing her hips. She was screaming out my name. "Oh yes Austin..." She moans out while I ride her roughly. I spank her ass a few times. I pull the butt plug out of her. And I could feel she was close to orgasm again. I move my pace up and she explodes over me. I pull out and get off the table. I went to her front and put my member at her mouth. "Suck." I say and she opens her mouth. I put it in her mouth and move it in and out. I let it all go in her mouth. She shallows my cum and I take the blindfold off. I untie her and she gets off from the table. I went to her and grab her face and I kissed her roughly. I pick her up and move her over to the couch. I sit down with her on top of me. I lift her up and put my member into her. I move her grabbing her butt. Slamming hard into her. I turn her around and take my member out. I take her legs and pull them up and I put her on my member again. I move her up and down on it hard and she orgasm again. I pull it out and put her on the couch on her back. And stroke my member a few times and cum all over her stomach.

I'll never get enough of her. She's all I want forever. We moved to her bedroom and we carried on in there. A few more times.

~~~~~~~~

This is the end of this story.... Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed it.