chapter 11

He kissed her lips

The kiss was filled, with hunger, love, passion, and lust.

She kissed him back

Having the same feeling, he had.

Jimin became impatient and quickly took her to the car, driving back home.

Once they had arrived, they quickly went to their room, locking the door.

Then suddenly Jimin smashed his lips into y/n, it was getting heated really quickly, he then went down kissing her jawline, and then to y/n neck, giving her love bites.

He then unzipped her dress......

*Next morning*

Y/n Pov: the sun brightness reflected on me, making me wake up, I turn to the other side and saw Jimin sleeping peacefully, while flashback of last night replayed in my head.

I was going to go to the bathroom, but my legs are in pain, .........great........

I then felt someone snake their hands on my waist, it was Jimin

Jimin: Good morning love.

y/n: Good morning Jimin.

She pecked his lips

end of pov

y/n went downstairs, where everyone was having breakfast.

she sat down on her seat, while everyone was eating.

Hwasa: wow y/n had her first time.

y/n drops her fork that had food on it, that she was about to eat.

everyone looked at her.

Taehyung: Wahhhh Y/n was a virgin, never expected that.

y/n: YAH!

throws a piece of bread at Taehyung

everyone was laughing, then finally Jimin came down to eat breakfast.

Jimin: what did I miss?

Jungkook: That y/n used to be a virgin until you took her v-card.

Jimin: You was a virgin?

Questioning her.

y/n: come on we are eating, can we change the subject.

everyone chuckles

RM: Oh Jimin, remember the mission we have in Hawaii.

all the girls: Hawaii?

Jhope: well next week we have a mission, and we need  to go to Hawaii to complete this mission, we'll be back as soon the mission is over, we'll be leaving in 3 days, so we can spend time together.

all the girls nodded, understanding the situation

After every one, was done eating, they got out from their seats, Jennie's phone started to ring, so she went to the corner, and picked up the phone, little did she know,  y/n was standing on the other side, eavesdropping what Jennie was saying on the phone.

Jennie: I can't do this please, I love him, why are you making me do this, it's so soon, please what have I done to you, that you have to do this to me, after all, that training, my first mission is this.

she hangs up on him

what was Jennie talking about?

who was she talking to?

what was she going to do?

suddenly y/n phone rings, it was her boss Jackson wang.

Jackson: y/n I know this a lot, but Jennie is not going to do her first mission next month, her first mission is next week.......