chapter 22

the person who was holding the gun, was the sister of who shot that gun, which caused family feud.

Hwasa stared at them blankly, and dropped the gun, she was scared for what was gonna happen next.....

Mr park gave a look to suga.

Suga: uh Hwasa come with me, I need to talk to you.

Suga takes Hwasa to their room

*In there room*

Suga: Are you crazy!!

Hwasa: su-

Suga: why the hell did you pick that gun, especially THAT ONE!

Hwasa: I was gonna grab the wipes so I opened the drawer and I saw the gun.

Suga: why the hell did you pick it up then.

Suga: you know what i don't want a big arguement, just don't do anything that reminds them about her.

Hwasa: she is my sister.

Suga: well here she is enemy, remember that.

He leaves the room.

Suga arrives to the dining room, and everything went back to normal thank God.

Jimin: so dad what did you want to say.

Mr park: oh yeah, I wanted to tell you that you all are invited to a party I am preparing, for a celebration.

Jhope: celebration for what?

Mr park: I have reunited with one of my rivals and we had a very big rivalry, but it finally came to an end and he is in our side.

Jimin: how can you trust him.

Mr park: you don't need to worry about that. Well the party is in one month so you have time to prepare.

They all nodded

Mr park: oh yeah Jimin and taehyung

Both of them look at their dad

Mr Park: I've made the decision for when you guys are gonna get married with your fiance. But that would be announced later on, with their families.

They both nodded emotionless.

While in the assassin base

Y/n was doing her normal training, getting better day by day, but colder and colder by day, she always trains harder, after her mission is complete, that's why she became leader so fast, her stamina is crazy.

Someone knocked out the door.

Y/n opens it

Y/n: what is it?

Mina: There is a lady that wants to meet you, it's urgent.

Y/n: okay I'm coming.

Y/n leaves her training room

She saw a lady standing there.

Y/n: what can I help you?

The lady looked at her, and y/n eyes widen, for the first time after a year she showed a emotion, she couldn't believe who was standing Infront of her..........it was

Mrs park (Jimin's mother)