chapter 19

It's been 2 months since the incident

Life has been miserable in both families.

Y/n dad disowned her for making the worst mistake of her life, y/n told Hwasa to not contact her so she doesn't get in trouble, Jimin dad survived the gun shot but was very critical.

So much has happened in 2 months but the only thing y/n could only look forward to was her baby,

or she thought so......

So now y/n lives in house alone, taking care of herself and her unborned child.

All of a sudden she heard gun shots from her house, she hid on the side of the window to see who it was, and as soon as she could grabs her gun, she felt something hard hit her head which made her collapse and pass out.

Few hours later

Y/n pov: uhhhh my head hurts, where am i, is my baby okay?

End of pov

??: Long time no see y/n, how have you been?

Y/n: Who the hell are you?

He comes out of the dark, her eyes widened she didn't expect....

Y/n: Mr park

Y/n: what is the meaning of all this?

Mr park: oh poor y/n, did you know who you messed with.
How DARE! YOU SHOOT ME! After I made you marry my son, the Mafia leader, I thought you as family, but you betrayed me *chuckles* how heartless.

Y/n: It w-wasn't my fault i-

Mr park harshly slaps her

She didn't expect that from him.

Mr park: I thought you loved jimin, guess it was all fake.

Y/n: My love for Jimin is not fake.

Mr park: well I guess you can be right about that, since I see you pregnant, that must be jimins baby right.

Y/n ignores him

Mr park: well I don't want a grandson with a heartless mother who shot her husband father. The baby will have your genetics and that should be no where near our family. And if that's the point, then why have a child.

Pulls out a gun.

Y/N: NO! LEAVE MY BABY ALONE! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS.

Mr park: I don't want the parks reputation going downhill with your problems and that baby of yours. It's just better to end it.

Y/n: NO! PLEASE

Mr park: I won't regret this.

Y/n*whisper*: you sure will.

He shot her right in the stomach

Y/n: AHHHH!

Her baby was gone.....

He told the guards too leave her somewhere in the streets.

When they left her.

Y/n didn't move her body was weak, filled with sadness.

Her vision was going blurry, and all she saw before she fainted was someone in black saying.

??: Y/n! Omg who did this to you, chanyeol get the car ready.........

??: Alright..........JENNIE