chapter 16

Jackson:you have to shoot Mr park or else your husband will be in great threat or shall I say death..

Y/n:What.....

Jackson: you heard me, now I have to go.

Hangs up on her

Y/n:Shit!

Y/n: what am I going to do, this is going to ruin the whole family.

Y/n:(tear rolls on her cheek) I might have to make a decision, but someone needs to know about this. Wait let me tell Hwasa.

While y/n was going to Hwasa, she got interrupted by Jimin.

Jimin:Y/n

Y/n: oh jimin

Jimin:there is something important I need to tell you.(intertwined her hand with his)

Y/n: what do you need to tell me

Jimin: my dad is coming to visit, next week, he rarely does, so it's kind of important.

Y/n heart drops, she needs to tell jimin about her pregnancy, but she decided to do something that might destroy him.

Y/n: ohh that's great news, does he know about Jennie.

Jimin: yeah, he needs to check up on Tae.

Y/n: anyway, have you seen Hwasa anywhere.

Jimin:I think she is in her room.

Y/n:oh thanks.

Y/n finds Hwasa

She told everything to Hwasa.

Hwasa: ARE YOU INSANE!

Hwasa:You need to tell jimin about your pregnancy, asap before it gets worse.

Y/n: it's going to break him even more, if I shoot Mr park. And what if Mr park  dies, Jimin will be devastated, the fact that his wife, who is pregnant with his child, has killed his father, who he loves the most.

Hwasa: I'm going to kill Jackson, I have to quit.

Y/n: No don't, he might do something to you like what he is doing to me. Plus you have to take care of the girls, I already warned him, and the reason I left the agency was  that I couldn't take it anymore.

Hwasa: Should we tell dad, it's better to tell him, then getting you disowned.

Y/n: NO! He doesn't even know that we are agents, or that I used to be.

Hwasa: But why does Jackson wants revenge from Jimin's dad.

Y/n: that's the thing I need to find out.

Hwasa: But y/n I'm worried, what if jimin won't love you anymore, what if he kicks you out of this family.

Y/n: Then I'll leave........