Till | Pt. 2

This is way longer btw than Pt. 1 so it could end as a two shot. Also, there is alcohol !

-

Oh my god, cute boy, oh my god, ohmygod, omg, omgomgomgomg-

Hui could not understand how this had happened. Things had actually been going really well with the cute boy he always saw studying at the same cafe as him.

Last week, he'd been waiting in line behind cute boy- Changgu, he'd learned his name was after he'd said it to the cashier- and saw that Changgu had forgotten his wallet. "I'll pay," Hui had said, handing his card to the cashier. Changgu had made it up to him by keeping him company and promising to buy his drink the next day, but then Hui paid for his again the next time after that, till it became a routine for each to switch off paying. They'd spend all day together at the cafe learning everything about each other, Hui freaking out in his head every time he saw Changgu walking towards him.

.

Yuto could not understand how this had happened. He was working his shift in the library only for Hongseok to come and start going off about Changgu's new boyfriend and his Instagram he was currently stalking.

Last August, he'd met Hongseok for the first time when he had to tell him to be quiet after he was talking too loud on the phone. Instead of shutting up and letting Yuto live the rest of his life peacefully Hongseok-free, he was scolded back. "Then tell my mom to stop calling me about my student loans," Hongseok had said, handing his phone to Yuto. Since then, Hongseok had always approached Yuto asking for random advice and roping him into his drama.

"How are you older than me?" Yuto said in disbelief.

"DFGHASKSDK RUDE," Hongseok countered. "But look at him! They're so cute I'm upset." Hongseok shoved his phone into Yuto's face, showing him the post he'd stopped at.

" Hongseok shoved his phone into Yuto's face, showing him the post he'd stopped at

Yuto glanced at the photos uninterested, but when he recognized the person in them, his eyes became dark

"Hui," Yuto muttered.

"Yeah... You know him?" Hongseok asked.

"Hui," Yuto spat with rage. "Is my mortal enemy."

"WHAT. Wait- Hang out with all of us."