baby don't cut

for @ChloeKMorris749 who gave me the idea for this ig also sorry this really sucks and its so short but ily you and i cant believe we reached 30k!!!!!!!!!

ALSO HUGE TRIGGER WARNING FOR SUICIDE! 

Draco tickles her on the bed until shes pleading with him to stop so out of breath she thinks she'll faint. He stops and holds her wrists over her head kissing her, smiling into the kiss her long sleeves fall down and Hermione quickly pushes him off her. He sits down besides her rubbing her back speaking as softly as he can.

"Baby what's wrong" She hides her tears smiling at him trying to make him see that everythings okay because shes the third of the golden trio so why wouldnt she be okay? 

"Nothing, sorry I'm just a little tired" 

Draco swallowed not wanting to ask but he had to.

"Have you started cutting again? You know you can talk to me, Baby please dont cut Im here" 

"I know Draco, I promise no more cutting " She placed a hand on his cheek and the rest of the night they just lay there cuddling holding each other. 

Three months had passed since she had fallen back into the comforting feeling of a razor against her skin. Even if she knew that Draco would always be there to help her she couldn't help herself from thinking he hated her sometimes. She wanted a quiet life, a happy life but all she got was memories of everyone. Everyone she had lost, her parents, Remus, Tonks, Dubledoor, Dobby even godamm Snape. She felt so guilty for all of their deaths and she didnt know how to tell anyone that, let alone Draco. 

So she sat on the bed with her phone typing with tears streaming down her eyes 

I love you with my body, heart and soul to death

about a minute later he responded with a simple I love you. 

Dropping the phone she went into the bathroom taking out the razor slowly sitting down in the bathtub bringing it to her skin feeling the cool metal against her warm skin as it ripped her skin apart. 

one cut

two cuts

three cuts

four...

As soon as Draco came home to their small apartment he saw the water on the floor and ran to the bathroom, Hermione was laying in the tub there were so so many cuts on her arms, thighs everywhere. He cried and ran to the phone dialing 991 getting her out of the water holding his hands to stop the bleeding as they promised an ambulance was on its way.

____________________

It had been what seemed like days since Draco had gotten in to the emergency room, well the waiting room they had immediatley taken Hermione out of his sight. Checking the clock he saw it had only been about an hour, maybe he should try to get some rest but rest seemed so wrong when Hermione was there and she could... no no he would not let himself think it. 

A doctor comes towards him a grim face that seemed to be set in stone,

"is she alright??"

"Mr.Malfoy, Im so sorry there was nothing we could do, Im truly sorry for your loss" 

His girl

His girl

His girl

gone.