Chapter 21: Home in the Robotic City in the Sky

The 34 soon made it to the Omni Realm, it might have been the smallest realm, but it is the heart of the entire world. Everyday this city is always busy and is run by robots. "Now this what I call a city.", chuckled Nika and Toko. "So, I guess this is the end of the road, huh?", asked Keru, "we'll miss you guys.", added Besu. The six siblings chuckled, "you know something, guys? You all can stay with us for a while, besides we want you to meet Dad.", they kindly offered their friends to stay with them. The rest of them went to other apartment rooms, while Zane and his siblings went to their dad's apartment. They were very, very nervous, but they couldn't pass up this opportunity.

So.... *KNOCK KNOCK* "coming!", Kento went to go open his door, "*starts to tear up*" "Hey, Dad.", was it a dream, or was is the real deal? He never thought his children would come all this way to see him, with no hesitation, he hugged his dear children. They hugged back. "We missed you, too, Dad.", chuckled Daigo. Kento broke the hug and ushered them into his apartment, "you won't believe how long I've waited for this day.", "is that so?", questioned Scootaloo. "I know someone who would love to meet you.", their dad turned on a holographic call so they can communicate with their... grandpa.

"Who is this guy?", they thought their father had called a random guy that wanted to see them, "you six may not remember me, but I'm your grandfather." They never heard, or was even told that they had an elder in their family, "I apologize for leaving all shook, but I can assure you that we'll make some time to spend together.", said Dr. Julien. "Anyone find it ironic that our dad and grandpa are inventors, and WE grew up as fighters?", pondered Soarin'. "I think I can explain that," mentioned Kento, "my stepdad, Bardock was a former warrior from Planet Vegeta, he came to Earth...", it was quite a long story, but was actually really interesting. "So, Dad,", started Ryota, "what happened to Mama?" After what happened six years ago, Kento just snapped, "I think you should go to your room." Rainbow Dash was sick of this, "so you left us for six whole, stinking years because of an incident that happened with Mom, and now you won't tell us what had occurred?!" 

Once again, Kento snapped, not due to long-term depression, heartache, and guilt, but at the fact his oldest daughter "blamed him" for what had occurred six years back, "SHUT UP, AND DO AS YOU'RE TOLD!" This took the six back, and they ran heard their rooms. Never in their life had they heard their sweet, loving father yell at them. "Dash? Are you in there?", Scootaloo and her brothers went to check on Rainbow, "it's us." Zane opened the door quietly, Rainbow was standing beside the window with a face of defeat. For the first time ever, they got into a group hug. Ryota stepped back, and tripped and grabbed onto Scootaloo, who was gripped to Zane. They were dragged and all fell out the window "AAAAAAHH!!" Until... their rocket boots activated. They had one way of flying, and now rockets on their legs. "*Laughing* Woo-Hoo!!" As if being a robot wasn't good enough, nothing was better than flying over city. "We gotta tell Dad about this!", exclaimed Daigo.