Chapter 18: Blader Rookies turned Pros

The next day, they said their two Senseis goodbye. All 34 of them were headed for the Blader Realm. They also promised Cyrus that they'd contact him to make sure that they're okay. 'This is Cyrus Borg, please leave a message. *beep*' "Hey, Cyrus, it's us It seems like we're doing okay.", Kai handed off the phone to Ukyo, "we still got quite a ways to go.", he handed off the phone to Zane, "there is no need to worry about us, Mr. Borg, we watched each other's backs, okay? We'll see you real soon. *beep*" They arrived at the border that divided both realms. The only way to travel from realm to realm is with the Realm Stones. They took out the stones, and put them against the border and got transported to the Blader Realm.

"AAAHH! Oof.", screamed Wakiya, "that was not supposed to happen." "OOMPH!", groaned Pinkie Pie, "ok, that was one hard landing." "You guys alright?", asked Toko. "Yeah. Think so.", groaned Scootaloo. "Feels good to be home doesn't it, Valt?", Xander was happy to be home, Valt was busy helping the others to feet, "of course.", responded Valt. A flash of light appeared out of thin air, it was their beyblades. "Nice to see you, Valtryek." "Umm," said Fluttershy quietly, "if you don't mind me asking, but what are these?" "Yeah, what are these things, anyway?", asked Dash. "Those are beyblades.", confirmed Ken. "They're yours to keep.", said Ben. "Sweet.", said Goten. "And these are your launchers.", added Cuza, "also, you can name you bey." Once they entered the city, they went to the bey stadium, it was closed, so no one was there.

"What is this place?", asked Trunks. "Where dreams can be made a reality.", said Nika. "Hey, Scoot. Wanna do a round?", challenged Daigo, "you're on, little brother.", Scootaloo accepted the challenge. 'Show her what this game's about, Doomscizor.', thought Daigo. 'He has the experience, but for now, we'll see who's the real underdog.', thought Scootaloo. Ken Midori was the referee, "ready, set!" "3... 2... 1... Let it rip!" "Let's start it off with Quake Launch.", said Daigo. This was Scootaloo's first battle, but was determined to beat her experienced younger brother. "Syndrome! Attack with Lightning Storm.", Scootaloo ordered her bey, Stoke Syndrome to go on the offensive. "This may be harder than I thought.", Daigo was planning either fight or flight. Syndrome and Doomscizor were neck and neck. They both burst. "*Warm smile* For someone who's just starting out, you got some good potential.", Daigo took the draw as if it was a win and lost. Scootaloo felt the same way. Scoot and Daigo shook hands.

"Hey, you, Dash.", Ken called out to Rainbow, "wanna have a battle?" Rainbow never thought a really shy guy, like Ken, would invite her to a battle, she accepted. "Hey, Midori, got room for thirty-two more?", asked Rainbow, Ken liked a that idea, "sure, the more, the merrier.", said Keru, "yeah, but, Keru. This is quite a small stadium. How will we...?" Besu was interrupted by Keru, "hold it right there, all of you follow me." Ken showed showed his friends to a GIANT bey stadium. "Whoa. Am I living in a dream? Someone pinch me.", poor Rantaro was on the verge of fainting, Valt had fainting, no questions asked. "So guys," said Goten, "are we gonna do this?" "Heheh, you're on little fella.", chuckled Cuza. "Let's do this.", said Ben. "Alright, guys.