Class

Taehyung's pov:

I still can't believe I went out of the bathroom only with a towel around my waist.... Fuck he was probably disgusted or scared cause we have literally roomed together for a god damn day and he has already seen more than what he probably intended to..... I am so dumb! Dumb! Dumb! Dumb! Aish..... how am I going to face him later? Maybe if I just apologize again and-
- Taetae!

Taehyung looked around trying to identify the source of the not so unfamiliar voice only to be met with Jimin.

- Goodmorning Chinchim. Are you going to your class?
- Nahhh I am going to skip!

Silence.

-Okay I'm kidding no need to look so surprised. Plus I love dancing, I would NEVER skip class. Are you going to your class too?
- Yeah....
- Oh you look a bit red... Taehyung are you okay?
- I'm am fine don't worry! I just had a rough morning.....
- Jungkook right?
- How do you know?!
- Well he is one of my closest friends so I know his dorm room. I was very surprised yesterday to know that you where living there too because kookie has always been very clear about not wanting a roommate....
- Kookie?
- Oh that's my nickname for him hehe...
- You're so cute chimchim! - Taehyung said while squeezing the shorter boy into a tight hug.
- Oh it hurts you are suffocating me! Let go Tae- Ah jungkook!

And with those words Taehyung froze.

No no no no no no no no no!!!! Oh my god I have to get out of here! Think Taehyung think. Class? Bathroom? Cafeteria? Oh I could say I forgot my-
- Hey jimin. I didn't know you knew my roommate.
- Oh, we became friends yesterday when I guided him around the campus right Tae?
- A-Ah hum yeah....
- I see. Well I gotta go, see you at lunch?
- Yes kookie, I'll bring Tae with me!
- No there's no need to-
- Okay!

And with that jungkook went away.

Jungkook's pov:
Fuck I am going be late. Time to dashi run out of here and get to class. Oh it's Jimin and......Taehyung? Do they know each other? Maybe they just met right no- okay they are fucking hugging they must be some really good FRIENDS.

Jungkook thought emphasizing the word 'friends' in his mind for some unknown reason.

- Ah jungkook!
Perfect.
- Hey Jimin. I didn't know you knew my roommate.
- Oh we became friends yesterday when I guided him around the campus right Tae?
- A-Ah hum yeah....

Taehyung just..... stuttered?? What the hell he seemed to be just fine when he was talking with Jimin but now he looks uncomfortable. Wow. Is my presence that unbearable?

- I see. Well I gotta go, see you at lunch?
- Yes kookie, I'll bring Tae with me!
- No there's no need to-
- Okay!

And Jungkook happily headed to his class. Maybe it was the fact that he knew he would be able to see Taehyung at lunch that made him start humming to a random song while giving little jumps from time to time. Maybe it wasn't.

Okay it was obviously that. But Jungkook didn't know yet. He wasn't aware of how his cute new roommate messed with his emotions despite having known him for one day. He didn't know that the naked body he saw that morning would hunt him down in every single dream for the next few days making sleeping a not so easy task. And he didn't know that the hazel eyed boy's boxy smile would soon become one of his favorite sights in the whole world making him beg to whatever god is up there to allow him to wake up to that smile every single day for the rest of his life.

ㅇㅅㅇ
Bang! And here it is a new chapter! I have been working on a few fmvs so it's been hard to find time to write hehe.... anyways hope you guys liked it and I love you as always. Have a great day!
보라해요.