Lunch

Taehyung got out of his modern arts class as soon as possible trying to think of a way to avoid the said lunch with Jimin and Jungkook.
Why did they have to be best friends?! I really thought I had found someone to hang out with but if I become jimin's friends I'll have to deal with Jungkook more... despite all of that I think it might be rude to flee from this lunch since we already agreed on it... Jimin looked really happy too... maybe Jungkook isn't that bad! Let's give it a try!
And with that Tae walked go the cafeteria looking for his "friends" who were already sitting at a table in the back of the room.

- Hey guys.
- Oh hey Taetae! Me and Jungkook were waiting for you! How was your first class hum? Mine was a pain in the ass.... Mr. Choi gave us a super difficult coreo this time. Honestly I think he hates me because every time I asked something about a specific move he'd give me those death glares you know?? Aish... I'm so tired!
- Same bro I thought I was going to die! Mr. Choi went hard on this one.
- Hobi! Tae meet Hobi one of my friends from the dance major. Hobi this is Taehyung. I met him yesterday. He is Jungkook's roommate.
- What? You have a roommate Jungkook? Where's the "I am gonna be a lonely wolf" act now hum?!? - Hoseok laughed - I thought you said you didn't want a roommate...
- And I still don't.
- Oh god can you stop being so childish?! You think I want to room with a rude jerk like you? You're not the only one who is unhappy about this.
I was a fucking clown for thinking this lunch could go smoothly.
- Taehyung right? - said Hoseok unsure - sorry I was the one who provoked Kookie now... what major are you in?
- Painting - said the boy, clearly still pissed.
- Oh really? That's so cool man! I once had a friend that liked drawing as well and he was always sketching random people on the subway haha. I guess he was very passionate about it.
- Yeah probably. I'm the same tho. Well I don't really sketch in public but I use all of my free time to paint.
- You better not get our dorm dirty.
- Ugh, Jungkook, can you please shut the fuck up?? I was having a nice conversation. Besides, I am a very clean person just so that you know!
- Sweetie I have seen your luggage and it's all dirty!
Sweetie?? Wtf Jungkook! Is he okay?
- It's not dirty! It's called abstract art you asshole!
- Whoa can't you stop arguing for a bit? - said Jimin still chuckling - by the way did you hear about the new group project?
- What project? - asked Hoseok
- Apparently the school is planning a group project where you have to team up with someone from a different major. I don't know how that is supposed to work, but I do know that you don't get to choose your partner.
- That makes absolutely no sense - said Jungkook - if I want to be a song writer why should I spend time on a project related to something else??
- I don't know.... but it could be fun right?....
- Fuck Jimin! We're going to be late for practice! You guys are done with your classes for today right? Well you can head back to the dorms first. See you later!

And with that Jimin and Hoseok left the two boys alone.

And that's it for today hehe! It's been a long time right? As always: love you and be happy!