The dorms

Taehyung's Pov:
Taehyung got out of the train still dizzy from the amount of light that seemed to irradiate from the streets of Seoul. It was so different from Daegu... the color that covered the sky of his hometown had a gray undertone to it. Here, contrary to what most people probably imagine, the sky felt pure, the blue color reflected in Taehyung's hazel eyes as he stared into the white and fluffy clouds.
When he understood that he had been staying still for about five minutes facing the sky, he quickly grabbed his belongings and started walking out of the train station.
It only took him five minutes to get to the campus and once he got there he could feel his mouth agape and his eyes widened as if he had never seen a building like that. And to be honest he hadn't. Although Daegu wasn't a particularly small city, it still had a welcoming and cozy atmosphere that made strangers feel comfortable. Here it was different. The campus was gigantic and it had such a clean and organized vibe that Taehyung felt scared of stepping inside.
It took him a few moments to process the view in front of him.
Here we go.
He entered the building looking for the receptionist. He wanted to ask her about his room in the dorm. He quickly found what he was looking for and the woman gave him a key. 22B. That was his room.
He walked to the dorms and, as soon as he found his room, he entered, only to find a pair of dark brown eyes staring straight at him.

-Hi my name is Taehyung I hope we ca-
-What the fuck are you doing in here?!?!
-What?! I-This is my room....
Taehyung showed him the key which he had used to enter the room.
-Look I don't give a fuck about you or your key. Now turn around and get the fuck out of here!
-No! I don't think you are understanding the situation. This is my room and I am going to stay here!
-No, you are the one who isn't understanding! I made it clear to the principal that I didn't want a roommate so this has to be a mistake. Come with me, I am going to solve this immediately.

And with that the boy grabbed Taehyung's wrist and sprinted out of the bedroom leaving the door unlocked.

Jungkook's Pov;
I can't believe this! I told him I didn't want any roommate! I made it very clear and yet here is this stupid boy entering my room as if he had the right to. Oh perfect, the receptionist is here!

-Hey! So my name is Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook, and I wanted to say that there has been a mistake with the rooms arrangement. I talked to the principal a few days ago and we accorded that I wouldn't have any roommates. Yet you gave this boy a key to my room. There's probably been a mistake so could you please give him the right key?
-Oh I am sorry but it wasn't a mistake.... All the other rooms are full and this student applied for the school only a few days ago. He won a scholarship. As the rooms were all already occupied we had to send him to your room. I am sorry if that bothers you but there's no other alternative.
-WHAT?! You have got to be kidding me! I was very clear and-
-I am sorry but the decision has been made already.

The lady turned her back and Jungkook was pissed, to say the least.
He furiously walked back to the room, leaving Taehyung behind.
Ugh I can't believe I have to share a room! Specially with this guy! He seems to be very energetic and loud and I ain't taking that shit!

Taehyung's Pov:
I watched Jungkook's figure fade away as he walked to the room. I could tell he was pissed... but it isn't my fault anyway so I have nothing to feel sorry for!
Aishh..... I can already tell that this is going to be a though year.

And that's it! Hope you liked it!
보라해