Shower

Taehyung's Pov:
It was the next day and Tae woke up at the sound of his alarm ringing.
7:30am....time to get out of bed and shower. School starts today and I definitely don't want to be late on the first day. I look over to jungkook only to find him still sleeping, curled in a little ball. He looks so cute. Wait... cute?!?! No way! Jungkook will never be cute! He is a rude little spoiled brat who doesn't understand the concept of living in society.
Taehyung shrugged these thoughts away and headed to the only bathroom in their dorm room.
Once the water was hot enough he got in the shower. He quickly washed his head and body and in five minutes he was already out of the shower drying himself with a towel.
Oh god. I can't believe this... how could I forget my clothes! I didn't even bring my boxers! That means I will have to go out of the bathroom naked... but jungkook is sleeping! I will just grab my clothes really quick and get back in here.
With that Taehyung put the towel around his waist and silently got out of the bathroom.
He was about to give the first step when he completely froze. Jungkook was awake and looking at him with a shocked expression.

Jungkook's Pov:
I woke up to the noise of water flowing and hitting the ground mercilessly what meant Taehyung was having a shower.
Just when I was about to go back to sleep the water stopped and shortly after I saw Taehyung getting out of the bathroom, with only a towel on his waist....
What the hell?!? Why is he dressed or should I say naked like that?? No, wait, why am I feeling flustered?! It's not like it's the first time I see a guy naked! I was part of a football team when I was a kid so I should be okay with this! Well, I guess that back then their bodies weren't like this. We were children. But Taehyung's body looks strong, not overly muscular, but perfectly proportioned. His little tummy contrasts with his sharp arms and jawline.... Oh fuck I have been staring! AHHHH WHAT DO I DO HE WILL THINK I AM A CREEP!
Taehyung could only stand there, embarrassed by the whole situation.

- Hum..... I am sorry but I forgot my clothes....
- N-No problem!
Aishhh why did I stutter?!
- Well I am going to get dressed.

He quickly grabbed his clothes and entered the bathroom.

Taehyung's Pov:
Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my-
I can't believe this actually happened. Okay calm down it's okay. Things like this can happen. We are roommates! But why am I feeling flustered?? AHHH I DON'T WANT TO FACE HIM AGAIN!! Ugh I need to get out of here though.... I don't want to be late.
Taehyung finally got out of the bathroom going straight to the room's door.

- Hey Taehyung are you okay?

But Tae was a blushing mess and was still embarrassed, ignoring whatever the other had said and getting out of there as soon as he could.
I am not talking to him again. I don't want to. I can't face him.

Jungkook's Pov:
That was rude! I was just a bit worried because he seemed uncomfortable but he just ignored me. Aish I knew having a roommate wouldn't be a good idea! I was finally able to get away from my parents house, thinking that I would finally be free, with no one asking me questions or minding my private life but now I have to deal with this! Living alone would be much easier! But he is somewhat interesting too I guess..... well I should get going too it's already.... 8 AM OH LORD I AM GOING TO BE LATEEEEEEE!!!
And with that Jungkook got dressed and rushed out of the dorms heading to his first class in that morning.

Another chapter here guys! As always hope you liked it and 보라해💜