eighteen

Rayan on the side! Ignore the (beautiful) bun though I said he had two long braids. He does. Just not here. Okay? Okay. #TFIOS Anyway, enjoy!

Nadia

. . .

I've come to realize that ignoring Jacob isn't the best idea. Ever since the little alteracation with my Dad, he's been avoiding me. No smile, no wave, not even eye contact. It's pretty uncomfortable walking around knowing someone somewhere probably hates you. Who knows, now Jacob'll use my dad as a grudge and hold it against me.

Jacob's still smiling at others and giving advice and with three eyes set for valedictorian, he's on his feet up and down talking to the two girls and boy almost all the time and helping them, though he could be himself. "I'm giving everyome esle a chance." He'd said. Only now is when he isn't, and that's lunch.

All I do is look across the lunchroom every few minutes, but his eyes are set forward at his table and no one knows that's he's actually avoiding looking at me. I look down and bite into my apple. I gulp and sigh, frustrated.

Then, my mood changes.

I realize that I don't need Jacob. He doesn't need me, either.

And that's how it'll be.

. . .

Hey guys! I'll be updating nineteen later and I promise you the chapters won't ever be this short again. Or at all. Enjoy! Plus, I try to update nineteen tonight. Oh, and Rayan on the side! xo, Mo!