epilogue

Six Months Later..

Having had one birthday a few weeks after graduation, Nadia was finally 18. Being accepted at her first choice college, she quickly took the offer. She made a promise to Jacob, Lucille and her pug that she'd be back at every break.

Jacob was accepted into two equally great colleges, but chose one three states away from Nadia. He promised to keep in touch with everyone and come visit everyone, just like Nadia had. He never fully got over his depression, but beat it mostly with a few prescriptions. He still lives with the fact that he almost lost his life. He's still optimistic about it, though, being overly grateful to this day that his mother found him.

Nathan's relationship with Chresanto was taken quite well in his family. He decided to take college in another year, just to be sure he was extra prepared. He and Chresanto promised to get legally married when they were 25, and he favored a chastity ring. He took in fashion as an interest and hopes to make it big someday.

The Perez's and Crestfield's still held the grudge, but only as a joke. Lucille, now seven, is the brightest learner I'm her second grade class. She unknowingly took in Jacob's ways and cheerfully gives advice to her peers. Her mom died in the hospital of severe chronic leukemia months after Jacob was released from the hospital. Her father, to this day, has not returned for her and is a suspected criminal in a little known part of Beverly Hills.

Jaxton and Emma began dating soon after graduation.

The rest is history..

THE END