Flashbacks

Warnings: Sad Logan, and maybe angst? Idk
BR Info: Logan was not having a good day today and everything seemed to make him more and more vunerable to emotions and a bad description of a panic attack happening (I have only read with them in stories) (Roman is kind of a Jerk in this one, sorry!)

Logan's POV:
  Today wasn't my favorite day, my Laptop is slow, I knocked my head on my headboard, and so many more bad luck occurrences. I walk downstairs to get my 10th cup of coffee and see Roman on the couch, he doesn't bother me until I walk back upstairs, "Would rather not talk to us would ya nerd?". It was obviously ment to be just a tease, but this just tipped me off the edge and I ran upstairs to try to escape the flashbacks that were slowly consuming his vision, making him relive the moment he never wish he would ever again.

Past!Logan POV:
  I woke up in a strange room, everything was white and then suddenly I was in a living room. Nobody was here except for 2 glowing eyes in the corner. "W-what are you?". 'Don't get all shy on me, I'm no fiend' he spoke in my brain. 'I just wanted you to know that they definitely don't hate you, don't  think that your a nuisance and shouldn't have invaded their happy family' he says skeptically. "Who are you?" I ask. 'I am Deceit, the embodiment of lies' he reveals he goes away as the light was turned on and I was greeted by a welcoming smile. (Few days later) O was smiling through the MindPalace and Thomas needed us, it was the first thing he needed me for. (A few hours Later) I messed up! I messed up! I mean, I know it was fixed in the end, but I hated when the Princely one yelled at me very loud and with a lot of anger when i made the mistake, and started crying on the spot and he started laughing. I sank down and vowed to myself not to show emotions again, so i could be taken seriously.

{Present Logan's POV}
  Younger Roman laughing at me kept replaying as I was on the ground figuratively sobbing my eyes out. Patton must of heard because at that moment, he walked into the room, but I saw him differently, an angry Patton stared at me, in the actual moment he was probably angrily yelling at Roman. He looked confused as I scooted away from him. While this is happening i realise that I can't breathe and start panicking. (The word panic is weird). Patton notices me not being able to breathe and scoops me up and sits on my bed with me in his arms. He brings me closer to him, enough so I can hear him breathing. He whispers, " In for four, hold for seven and out for eight,". I turn red and use the breathing exercise he told me to do.  After an hour or two, I wasn't keeping track of the hours this time, I calm down and just start crying and hugging Patton. I tell what had happened, everything, including the flashback, explaining that happened in the first week I was introduced. He picks me up again and walks downstairs while saying, "I think that's enough work for you!". "B-but-" I start. "Nuh uh uh! No buts mister!" He stops me. Roman is still downstairs, and looked shocked. I looked a bit scared and looked away from him, scared that he might laugh at me. Which he did. I clung to Patton and whispered, "no not again". Patton's soft look at me turned into a enraged look at Roman. He calmed down a bit and spoke in a soothing, yet scary voice, "Roman is sorry for causing you to have a bad flashback and a panic attack, right Roman?". "Oh, Logan, I'm so sorry, I didn't realise that moment had that big of an impact that day! I'm so sorry, I have no excuse, that was very improper of me" he apologized and offered a hug. "It's ok!" I say and walk over to him and returned the hug. I walk back over to Patton though and ask him, "Can we have a movie marathon tonight?". They both looked slightly shocked as I was not the person to normally ask these types of questions. "Sure! The whole famILY or just us?" He asks in return. I respond, "All of us" then whispered in his ear, "We can cuddle together" making him excited and went off to go get ready while Roman was going to get Virgil. I was quickly summoned by Thomas and he asks, "Did one of you have a panic attack, I had a pretty bad one earlier and asked Virgil bit he said he has been chill the entire day. Did you have one?". "Yes........ but the matter has been dealt with, now if you excuse me, I have a movie marathon to attend" K respond. I go back and snap my fingers so I'm in my onesie. I sit on the couch and wait for Patton, Roman and Virgil. Once they are all down here, Patton puts aside the movies we are going to watch. "Who suggested this?" Virgil asked. "I did" I respond and he looks shocked and then says, "So you could cuddle with your 3 year crush?" Yelling as he mentioned my crush. I turn a crimson red and say, "Virgil I trusted you with that secret!!". He responds with, " You expect me to keep a secret for 3 years?". Good thing the movie starts and Patton walks over to me and sits down on the couch. The movie plays for a bit until he starts to cuddle me, I'm shocked at first and then relaxed and cuddle him as well. After a couple more movies the other 2 were asleep. Taking revenge we turned off the TV and carried them to Roman's room where we dropped them off as they immediately start cuddling. We walk over to Patton's Room next as he looked really tired from carring a sleeping Roman up the stairs. He goes under the covers and grabs my wrist and pleads me to stay. I say yes and go to the other side of the bed and get in. A couple minutes later after he's almost asleep he pulls me into a kiss and says "I love you too Logan" and falls asleep.

   Well, that's as angsty as I can get, if that's a lot of angst I'm sorry but I truly had no clue. I suck at endings but I like this one. (1125 words)