For the Better

(RemusXEmile)

(Soulmate AU where whenever your soulmate gets hurt, you get a mark there)

(3rd person)

Emile was covered and I mean covered, with marks from his soulmate getting hurt. He could tell some were intentional, some were someone else and the rest were accidental.

Remus was in a bad relationship but, his friends didn't know. He told them he was just really clumsy.

"Get over here b*tch!" His boyfriend yelled. Remus walked over there and got a piece of glass thrown at him. His boyfriend yelled at him to clean it up and he obeyed.

Little did he know, his friend Emile was in the living room. He snuck into the room and appeared behind Remus's boyfriend after taking a picture of what he did to Remus.

"Hello! I came here to get Remus to hang out, but~" Emile enlengthend the 'ut' and continued, "I think I'll take him for the day, ok?" Emile looked like he was staring right into his soul.

  Emile took Remus to the park and sat down. They talked for a bit and eventually was met with Logan and Patton, they had known each other for years and didn't figure out they were soulmates or didn't confront the other about it.

  I told Logan to distract Remus with something so I can tell Patton the plan.

  "Ok, I'm going to hide in a kitchen cabinet, your gonna hide in the living room and Logan is going to hide in the closet in between both rooms. We should record him abusing Remus, got it? Tell Logan this as we walk back" Emile finished.

(Time skip)

The were in their hiding spots and ready to videotape. Emile heard a crash and peeked out the closet door and videotaped the scene.

"I told you to be careful, jeez you can't do anything right!" He said. Emile shifted his phone to capture Remus's terrified face.

Patton called the police and Emile showed them the video from his phone. He got Remus out of the House and over to his after he was done.

When Emile got Remus into his house, he started cleaning his recent cuts and trying to help some bruises. He saw his past bruises and scars, reminding him of a maze of marks on his body he knew too well.

Emile asked about them but Remus just said it was a sensitive topic, Emile understood. He then changed to a tank top, revealing a long scar along his left arm. Remus's eyes widened and accidentally said aloud, "Your my soulmate"

  Emile was confused but then realised and showed Remus a small scar on his leg he had and Remus showed him the corresponding mark on his own leg. Emile then picked up Remus and kissed his cheek,

"I promise to love you, through our ups and downs, forever" were his words as he put Remus down and finished cleaning his cuts and bruises.

(Goodbye My Geeks, Peeps and Non Binary Meeps!)