Amortentia [Part 2]

[Desleep, and A little bit of Logicality]

3rd Person POV:
  Logan absentmindedly grabbed the potion marked as Amortentia. He walked downstairs to see Remy on the couch and Patton in the Kitchen. He walked over to Patton, and accidentally dropped the bottle of the love potion, making it spill all over his shirt and the floor. He knew he was going to smell Patton on himself for the rest of the day.

   "When the fuck did I grab this?" Logan yelled. Logan then grabbed a paper towel and wiped the floor of the strong love potion. Deceit, not knowing what just happened, walked downstairs and asked, "Jeez Remy, How much Coffee did you drink today, It's all I can (bloody) smell!".

  "Hehe" Patton Giggled. "Well what about that smell of that morning tea you always drink in the morning? That's what I smell right now" Remy countered. Distant Laughing was heard from the kitchen. "Pfft- Guys-Hahaha-this is- Pftahaha- Amortentia" Logan said between laughs. Both of the other sides became red. "I-I di-didn't w-what? He- I do-" Deceit was cut off by Remy picking him up bridal style and carrying him to his room to do something. *cough cough*MorelikeDee*cough cough*

   Logan finished laughing and Hugged Patton from behind while the Dad-like side finished Breakfast.

Short but sweet. Idk, I hope that's good enough.......

Goodbye my geeks, peeps and Non Binary Meeps~!♡♡♡♡♡