Explain

Hey guys! Big bro is coming this chapter so enjoy!!

__________________________
*Conrad's POV*
I wove my way through the busy Atlanta streets riding as fast as I absolutely could. This earned me a few glares and a couple of honks but I didn't care because Hazel was hurt and I won't stop until I get home to see her for myself.

Within roughly two minutes I was running up the stairs, because the elevator was running too slow. As I get to the door I fumbled with my keys and as soon as I got it unlocked I burst through into the tiny living room of my apartment. Not bothering to lock the door, I made a beeline for Hazel's room where Nic was waiting anxiously at the door with me.

"Conrad, I need you to be prepared for what you're about to see

"Conrad, I need you to be prepared for what you're about to see. It-it's bad but hopefully it's just superficial bruising and lacerations."

I pushed past Nic and opened the door to Hazel's room. What I found shocked me. I had never seen her look so defeated and battered before. Compared to her confident, outgoing, and her sometimes obnoxiously friendly self what I saw was a shell of my sister. I went closer to the bed and crouched down beside her. I reached out for her arm to rub it to slowly wake her up.

"Hazel," I softly whispered.

She immediately shot wide awake eyes clouded with fear at the contact, and she pushed herself back to her headrest until she slowly came to the realization that it was just me. She gave me a look that I had never seen from her before, it was almost as if she was apologizing for something.

"Hazel, you need to tell me what happened. I'm here to help you," I said as softly as I could holding my hand out for her to hold. She hesitantly took it and broke down into tears. She buried her head into my shoulder and she seemed utterly broken.

"Derek came back for his money," she whispered quietly sniffling at the end.

I wrapped my arms around her as she buried herself deeper into my chest.

____________________________
Hey guys I might put this on hold, because i was thinking I wanted Conrad's sister to be a teenager instead of an adult. I'm actually starting it now tell me if you'd like it.