Chapter 4

Kushina p.o.v

I was walking around the village when an anbu came and told me to go to the Hokage Tower. So, I just shunshined away follow by the anbu . I don't know why but I feel kinda happy today like something great would happen. Maybe it was just my feelings.

When I arrived I ignored the receptionist at the front and just walked up to the Hokage office, I knocked the door three times, after that I heard the Hokage told me to come in.

"Hokage-sama, you called me? "

"Ahh Kushina you're here now lets begin.", The Hokage said after dismissing the anbu. I could see a young boy and my boyfriend also in the room beside me.

My p.o.v

"Okay Naruto, why don't you started talking."

"Hai Hokage-sama, but first please put on the silencing seal." After Hiruzen put on the silencing seal Naruto ask, "What about Minato? He's not here isn't he.... "but then he looked to the anbu on the right side of him " You're Minato?" he ask completely ashamed about how he act in front of his father, his face turned a shed of red feeling hot and bothered. The Hokage sneakered silently seeing this.

Minato looked at him shocked and somewhat alert that this stranger knew him, but then he caught the embarrass look on his face and the fact that the Hokage didn't give any reaction about it. He calmed down.

Naruto composing himself he looked at Hiruzen with a serious face and start talking, "Hokage-sama, I came from the future. I've arrived near The Fire border yesterday evening With the help of Kyubii since he was seal in me. I have the proof of the time traveling seal that we both use on me right now.(Good thing Kurama give me the scroll that he used to travel back here.) You should've know when I sent you the latter this morning. The future I came from is nothing like what's happening here.

Everyone has died, every nation were destroyed. I'm the only one alive from that war, no that's not war that was a purge, it was gruesome. I can't tell you everything or there would be a disturbance in this era, my very existence in this plane already cause a disturbance. I don't want to destroy my village I promise them that I'll save them this time and I'll do it.", Struggle to keep his feelings check but keep carrying himself high and proud almost like a Kage.

The way he carried himself right now making both Minato and Kushina both unconsciously straight up. Realizing this they tried to compose themselves, looking at the boy with surprise and wonder how did he do that. (Did I tell you that he is the seventh Hokage well now you know. He has been a Hokage since he was leading the war. After Kakashi lost his sharingan.)

Shocked, disturbed and distrust can be seen appear on everyone face hearing about this. Kushina voicing their thoughts out said "How should I know that you didn't make this up?" but then they saw it on the boy's face the grim, hurt and devastated look the boy have on his face were how they know he's not lying. The boy speak the truth. They were speechless. But from this you could see how strong The Will of Fire burning in him.

"And why do you called me here?" Minato asked breaking the silence.

"It's because you both are my parents, dattebayo." Naruto said smiling slightly, his voice cracked while saying that. "I've always wanted to meet you guys since I were a baby."

Both Kushina and Minato looked shocked. Now that they look back at the boy they could see the similarity between them and the boy even with the blood and dirt at the boy's face. He has long blonde slightly wavy hair that reached the middle back of his body with few strands framing his heart shaped face, a pair of cerulean blue eyes the same as Minato, a button up nose, fair skinned that were as white as snow, a small full lips with a small body frame just like Kushina. He's definitely their son. Even though his hair is a little longer than his father over all he's definitely a beautiful young boy that could make every girl in the village sworn on him and ever guys looking jealous at him. Added the same verbal tick that he has, he's definitely are their son. They smile.

"Wait, but why did you sound like you have never seen us before?" Minato asked confused.

"I haven't. I've never know you guys were my parents, even after Jiji has passed away I didn't know about my parents. I've been an orphan since I was a baby. I've only know about it after Tsunade-baachan tell me on my fifteen birthday since she was The Hokage at the time.( Hearing this Hiruzen started to plan to make Tsunade as his successor )"

"But why, shouldn't we be there with you? Did we actually abandoned you. Oh God, I'm such a bad mother", Kushina asked feeling worried and mad at herself for doing this to her son. Minato walk to her side comforting her. He already has the idea why, but didn't want to admit it.

" No, they said you're both died after the Kyubii attack, after you both finished sealing the Kyubii into me. Dad died because of the using of the Shiki Fujiin that bind your soul to the Shinigami while mom dead after Kyubii were being extracted from you by an enemy that want to control him. They also said you guys use your body to protect me when Kyubii want to kill me before you guys sealing him in me.", Naruto said smiling slightly.
Kushina and Minato looked at him sadly. Feeling sad seeing how hurt and lonely their son is. They both go to him and hugged him tight.

"Alright then it settled, Naruto you would be living with both of Minato and Kushina from now on.", said Hiruzen. He don't know why but it feels like it was him who the one that causing the boy so much pain and feel the need to correct his doing.