Chapter 13

The photo up there was nothing related. Just wanted to put something on there.

*****let's procided to the story *****

"So, basically you have already told a few people in about you being my son from my second wife, do tell me how did you do that? Did Kushina tell you about her stepmother? Or you do that without knowing what you were saying are really what was happening in my family? ", Arashi asked impressed that his grandson actually could think of something convincing like that.

"You know, I have this weird intuition of mine dattebayo. It was something that I had since I was born that they started warn me to do this and that and for my own safety. I trusted my intuition like it was my life and it is. ",Naruto said sheepishly.

No wonder he was hailed as the strongest man in the world. His instinct was such on point that they keep him on his toes whenever he faced any hardships or enemies. Just like his wife Naru, even their name were almost the same. His second wife Naru was such a beautiful young maiden from the neighbor village that was loved by many people. The woman wants to be like her while the man wants her to be theirs. She was also a strong shinobi from the Namikaze clan. Her intuition was what that have saved her so many times just like Naruto. She was respect by both males and females shinobi because of her great speed and good heart. But most of the Namikaze has died because of illness that can't be cured yet at the time. He only knows of one survivor and has been living in Konoha.

"Oh I had to tell you that I held the Kyubii in me and because of the time travel the Kyubii in Kushina would fight to be transferred into me since I managed to control the Kyubii chakra. So, we need to do something about it and make sure mom is going to be okay. ", Added Naruto. They proceeded to make ideas and such. While Arashi preparing the support documents for his 'son' proving his existence in this time line.

Arashi decided to tell the citizens about this, saying that his long lost prince that he thought was dead was actually safe and had come back to Uzushio. "Dear citizens of mine most of you knows what happened to my second wife who was told died because of birth giving and the death of my son. What you all doesn't know is that he was abducted by enemy ninja and my wife was killed by them protecting our son. It also happened to my first wife and children leaving only Kushina who manage to survive the attack. I really thought that my son had died also, only to know that he was alive coming back this evening, he managed to run away from them but had to hide before he can go back here after knowing that he was abducted and treat as their shinobi and forced to perform the CRA (Clan Resurrection Acts) system. My daughter's boyfriend and his team was on a mission when he found my son Naruto lied unconscious with a big gush and wounded but alive decided to help him. He brought him to Konoha where my daughter recognized him from my photo of him and his mother pregnancy book and bring him here to tell me the truth. I'm happy to introduce you your prince Naruto Uzumaki has finally come back to us. ",he said while beaconing Naruto to stand beside him. Despite Naruto being blonde they could see the similarity between him and his mother and the trait that all the Uzumaki has, pale white skin and heart face shape that even with them leaving in an Island all the Uzumaki didn't have a slight tanned on their body.

They could also see the similarity between their prince and his father and sister on him. They cheers in happiness welcoming their precious prince who was alive all along. Most of the women in the village looking at him with heart filled eyes at how bewitchingly, beautiful and handsome he is, while the guys were jealous of the competition they had to win their maiden heart with the appearance of their prince. Despite this they still accept him no matter what. ( 'curse all of the royals blood for having the most charming, beautiful and handsome children', thought all the males citizens. Not only the Uzukage has married 3 times already the fact that even that he has married didn't matter to the maiden as long as they could be with their Prince Charming they doesn't mind sharing lover.)

"But, because of how many attempts the enemy make on us to kill my successor. I had to send him away again to safety in Konoha to not letting the enemy knows about his current situation, hiding place and his well being. So, I asked you all to keep this secret with us to protect him until he could finally protect himself.( despite the fact that Naruto could easily protect himself, his worries didn't allow him to let the boy be in the harm) ", Added the Uzukage with a heavy heart. Most of the citizens protest against sending their precious prince away but they realize that he needed to continue the royals blood in him and to assured his safety. "He would be send to Konoha living with my daughter where I am sure he would be safe. No one would realize his true identity in Konoha because of his blonde hair. It did make me sad to send him away again while he himself has finally meet his family. I also won't choose him as my successor to lead this village as I would choose one of the strongest amongst you. I know this is the royals traditional heirloom, it just that it makes me feel unjustice when there would be someone else who deserves the position more."