Chapter 12 (part2)

"Father.", greet Kushina before she was engulfed in a death bear hugs from his father.

"Oh Kushina, I'm glad to see you here. I can finally ditched those accursed paperwork now that you're here.", Arashi said who was also known as the Uzukage and Kushina's father. "I miss you so much my beautiful baby, my daughter. It’s has been hell I tell you, hell. Sitting here while signing those accursed things. Who in the hell did tell me being an Uzukage is the best, I’ll give those bastard a curse even after they die."

Everyone in the office sweat dropped hearing those complain even the hidden anbu in the office biting the inside of their cheeks to prevent themselves from laughing.

“Father, can you please let the anbu out for a few.”, Kushina asked.
“If you may Sir, let me start. What I’m about to tell you here is a top secret that only known by the people who are in this room and a few others that state in this scroll.”, Naruto started

**a few minutes after the stories ***

Hearing this Arashi stare at the boy that state he was his grandson came from the future and the man that was said to be his father standing still besides his daughter, but being the Kage he is, he could see the nervousness the man had.
Naruto being the unpredictable knuckle head he is said “It’s nice to meet you Jiji!”, smiling brightly shifting on his feet slightly and enthusiastically meeting his blood related family that he had never know before. It was nice to know that at least he has a family member that want him in their family, even though he can’t really say it like that since he was practically a stranger in this time, it still makes him happy. Seeing the baffled looks on his ‘grandfather’ face just throw him off, he started to laugh so hard rolling on the ground while clutching his stomach with tears brimming in his eyes.

“Oh my God, my stomach hurts so bad, this is so hilarious “, Naruto said still couldn’t stop his laugh.

Arashi just looked at him amused and smiling to himself.  He couldn’t help it seeing the serious, sad and the forlorn look on the boy’s face when he was only 16. Facing such a heavy burden and hardships just didn’t seem right with him. So seeing him like this gives him a nice feeling, knowing the boy deserves this more than anything right now. He decided to check up on the boy, he could see the similarity between the two parents and son and the fact that the boy somehow almost looked like his disease second wife didn’t help either.

With his blonde hair caressed his middle back, with few strands framing his heart shaped face, a pair of cerulean blue eyes the same as Minato, a button up nose, fair skinned that were as white as snow, a small full lips with a small body frame just like Kushina. He's definitely their son. Even though his hair is a little longer than his father over all he's definitely a beautiful young boy that could make every girl in the village sworn on him and every guys looking jealous at him. Just like his her. Added the same verbal tick that he has as Kushina, he's definitely his grandson.

But, it really was a rare thing to happen for an Uzumaki to become a Hokage, the leader of the most powerful ninja village in the top five Elemental Nation, Konoha. It’s make him proud that his lineage manage to be the Hokage. Even Kushina and Minato looked shocked hearing this, at the same time amazed and proud to know that their boy grew up to be a great shinobi. Not everyone would have been hailed as the strongest, but to know that he has to face against the Juubi and won, that was beyond amazing.