NO-CH.5

He laughed and said "but babe now is the fun part"

"I swear to god Taehyung, stop!" I screamed louder while crying.

He sat on me and put his finger on my lips "shhh, you ruin our moment babygirl"

'Our moment'? Seriously?! This guy needs a therapist asap!!! He came closer and looked deep in my eyes. I started crying louder but no one heard me. When I was about to give up i heard someone behind the door.

"Hello? Is someone there?!" I screamed.
"Who is it?" I heard
"Y/N! TAEHYUNG IS ABOUT TO-"
"Oh shut up!" Taehyung said and covered my mouth again.
"Dont worry Y/n, i will get you out!" He said while trying to open the goddamn door.

He tried again and again but nothing. In the meantime Taehyung started taking off his shirt and mine too. Suddenly the door was open. Taehyung looked at the guy and said.

"What do you want here? Don't you see that I'm in the middle of something?"
"Shut up you bastard! Guys take him to my room and clean him up"

I was at the side of the bed and was watching carefully his moves. He was kinda hot to be honest. He came close to me and asked.

"You okay?"
"Y-yeah, thanks for that" i said while trembling
"Here, wear this" he said and gave me his jacket.
"T-thank you, Yoongi" i said while smiling
He smiled back said. "Oh come on let's get you to your room"

He was walking in front of me, leading me to my room while i was looking around the building. It wasn't exactly a building, more like a warehouse customized like a house.

"Here we are" he said and opened the door for me. I thanked him and went in. I sat on my bed and thought of what just happened. Well it was indeed a crazy day. Before going to bed i took a look at b/f/n who was sleeping peacefully. I remembered her words. I have to get us out of here.

Next day.

I woke up feeling relieved that nothing happened yesterday. I took a look outside and i saw that it was cloudy. Something's off. I looked over b/f/n but i didnt see her.

"B/f/n, are you in there?" I asked while knocking at the bathroom door. I didn't get a response so i barged in but again didn't see her. I started getting worried about her. What if Jimin took her? What if they already sold her? I went near the door to see if someone is there.

"Hey!" I said to the two boys.
"Well, good morning aurora" they said ironically. Haha funny..
"Do you know where b/f/n is?"
"Yeah"

I looked at them waiting for them to answer but they just ignored me.

"Umm- hello?"
"What?" Namjoon said irritated
"TELL ME WHERE SHE IS!"
"Not happening" Jin said and ignored me again.

I sat on my bed and looked out the window. Where are you dumbass...

~

I was in the bathroom when i heard voices and someone crying. When i got out of the bathroom i saw b/f/n at the floor crying and Jimin kicking her in her stomach. I couldn't believe what was happening. When i saw blood coming out of her mouth i got the angriest in my life.

Y/n: ENOUGH!

Jimin, b/f/n, Namjoon and Jin looked at me. B/f/n looked at me terrified, signaling me to stop. Jimin looked at me and laughed calling me 'pathetic'. He turned to b/f/n again. He signaled to the boys to bring him his bat. Hes gonna hit her! I have to do something.

When he was about to hit her I ran in front of b/f/n and sat on my knees facing her, so tha he could hit me instead of her. A loud crack sound and my screams was heard.

"Y/n? Y/N?"b/f/n said and laid me in the floor, putting my head on her lap
"im...f-fine..."

No one talked or moved from their position. It was completely silent. B/f/n was crying even louder, feeling guilty for what happened. She was apologising to me over and over again.

"What's going on here?" Taehyung's voice was heard. He sounded angry and sad. He came close to me and fell on his knees. I couldn't see him clearly.

"Who did this to you?" He asked me. I couldn't answer but even if i could i wouldn't say because who knows what Jimin can do to me after.

"I will ask you for the last time...who did this to you?"
"J-Jimin did" b/f/n said. We are screwed.

Taehyung turned to Jimin and told him to go at his office. Namjoon also left, probably going to the others, but Jin stayed. He picked me up and lead me to the infirmany.

I looked at Taehyung and smiled at him. He smiled back at me and reassured me that everything will be fine.

When we heard gunshots.

•  •  •

(A/ɴ: ʜᴇʏ, sᴏ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ I ɢᴀᴠᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ....ɢᴏᴏᴅ*ⁱ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʰᵃᵈ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ᵈⁱˢ ˢᵒʷʷʸ*🤦)