bastard- CH24

"Guys i got the perfect plan"

Your pov

I was sitting inside that cage for more than an hour. Is Taehyung okay? I mean that guy kicked him really hard. I dont even wanna think about what happened in the car...i know that Tae will handle it. But what if they killed him?! No no Tae cant be dead...i mean he just cant.. Oh my god what if someone is watching me right now? Do i look good tho? Ughh what am i saying... Jin is affecting me a lot these days.

"Hey pretty girl" my thoughts were interrupted by a male voice.

He opened the cage and got in. He tied my hands behind my back with a rope and got us out of the cage. We started walking to God's no where until another guy came and pushed me in a room. I looked up and was shocked to what i saw or i could say who i saw.

"What are you guys doing here?" I said looking at all of them..but where is Taehyung?

"Are you okay?" Jin said and tried to come close to me but a guard pointed his gun at him

"Sit..we have to talk" Taehyung's cousin said.

I looked at Yoongi who was looking at me and smiled weakly.

"So where is my cousin, huh? Is he scared or what?" He scoffed

Even if i wanted to punch him i had to stay calm because i want my life as much as Taehyung.

"Well...actually he was killed 3 hours ago.." Namjoon said

"WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I said and jumped off my seat. A guard pulled me down on the chair and pointed his gun at me

"Like im going to believe you.." His cousin said and spinned his chair

"We are serious..he was going to attack you but he didnt think of a nice plan and so..he died trying to save her" Jin added and showed me

I didnt know what i should say. I mean Taehyung cant die, hes amazing, he has the best equipment, hes just...perfect but on the other hand...i dont know

"I knew he was not gonna make it" his cousin said and laughed crazily

"Take her back to her cage, we will discuss some things here and decide" he said.

Two guards were pointing their guns at me, three were in front of me and one was holding me. The one that was holding me pushed me in the cage and locked it. They left and now i was all alone. What if hes actually dead? What am i gonna do? I dont want to live without him.. Suddenly the lights were off. I sat up and held my arms in front of my face.

"WHO IS IT? I AM NOT SCARED OF USING MY KARATE SKILLS ON YOU BUDDY" I said to whoever was there.

I heard the cage door opening but not closing. This persons footsteps were light and gentle. You could say that it was a woman but i could feel the size of the person and it was surely a man. I didnt know if he was besibe me or behind me. I moved around trying to find the person but nothing. I felt a hand on my mouth and all the lights came back on. I was looking at him and he was looking at me. I wanted to cry so bad but i knew i had to keep my cool because the fun starts from now.

"Hey kitten, i missed you" Taehyung said and removed his hand from my mouth.

The guards were running towards us but we didnt care because if we died we would be together. He kissed me and grabbed my waist. A rope was thrown to us from the roof. Taehyung broke the roof of the cage and grabbed the rope with me in his embrance. When we were about to go up the guards started shooting but they were all dead by the momet they shot twice. Taehyungs man dressed as guards shot them and probably killed all of them.

"I was so worried" i said and connected our foreheads. "I actually thought that you may be dead" i said regretting those thoughts

"Babe did you forget that I'm immortal? Either way, the queen must never leave her kingdom, right?" He said and we finally reached the roof where all the guys were

We all started running to the cars. We heard a gunshot and Jimin was down. I was shocked. Jimin never was in that position and doesnt deserve to be. Suddenly the thoughts of him saving b/f/n came on my mind. I grabbed Taehyung's gun and turned around only to see his fucking cousin.

"How the fuck you're alive? Everybody is dead and you're still here?" Yoongi said

"I can't believe you lied in front of me by saying that V was killed. And i almost believed you but i knew that you all were lying...but of course the heroic Taehyung will come to the rescue."

"What do you mean bastard?" Tae asked

"Love isnt for someone like us Tae...we're dangerous we cant love...love can kill" he said and loaded his gun

"Then i wanna die with her" Tae said

•  •  •

(ᴀ/ɴ: ɪᴛs ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇɴᴅ(T_T))