needy- CH.20

When i opened my eyes i saw the old freak and his bodyguards dead on the floor. He was shot on the head covered with blood. I looked at the bodyguards and noticed that one of them was trying to get up. I took a step back and heard another shot. I looked back at me and saw Taehyung with 2 guns on his hands breathing heavily. I looked at him with teary eyes, still bleeding.

He threw the guns on the floor and ran to me. He hugged me while i was still shocked. I was now ugly crying on his hug and he was rubbing my back.

"Im sorry, im so sorry you had to see that... Are you okay?" He looked at me and kissed me.

I hugged him again but tighter this time. I didnt want to talk to him or anyone else.

"Are you...afraid of me?" He questioned with a sad voice.

I immediately looked at him and genuinely smiled.

"Of course not... I will never be afraid of you... Taehyung...you're my everything at this point... I cant do that to myself"

"But you-" he started but i cut him off with a kiss

"Never" i said and hugged him

"Come on lets get you cleaned up!" He said and carried me bridal style.

"What about those?" I asked him disgusted

"Dont worry about that"

We were on his room. I was laying on bed and Taehyung was changing clothes. When he was done cleaning up he threw me a water bottle and gave me a pill to make me feel numb.

"Why do i have to take this pill?" I said and drank some water

"To not feel the shot Jin is going to give you for infections" he said and layed on me.

"I dont think thats important" i said nearly breathing.

He laughed and turned us upside down. Now i was on top of him, which means o x y g e n.

"Who was he?" I asked and put my head on his chest.

"....my dad..." He said calmly

I looked at him shocked and took my head off his chest.

"WHAT?!"
Babe dont worry just come here" he said and pulled me close to him

"What do you mean "dont worry"?! Tae you killed your father...for me..." I said and sat up but still sitting on him.*idk if you get it*

He breathed out and sat up too. He put his arms around me and looked at me.

"Do you want to know why i ran away from my home?" He asked.

I nodded positively and put my arms around his neck.

"Because of him. He abused me, talked shit at me, made me work for him...he transformed me...I became like him because of him...and now I dont know who i am and what i really want. I never wanted to do this in my life..but i did because if i didn't he would kill me...just like how he did to my mom..the only person who knew and loved the real me."

"Taehyung im sorry i didnt know" i said and hugged him

"Well...now that you know....."

He said and turned us upside down. He was on top of me with his right leg between my legs and his left arm on my waist.

"I missed you" he said and started kissing my neck.

"Taehyung! How can you be like that when you just said that!"
"Shhh just enjoy the moment.." He said and went down to my collarbone

"You're so needy!" I joked
"Im addicted to you, theres a difference" he said and kissed me

We started making out in the position we already were. I let my hands on the mattress and wrapped my legs around his waist. He grabbed my hands with his left one and put them over my head. When he was about to take off my shirt we heard the door opening. We stopped what we were doing and saw Jin with a needle.

"Ummm...should i leave?" He asked

I was so embarrassed i just wanted to hide. I hid my face with my hands and Taehyung got off of me. He gave me his hand and helped me stand upright.

"Just be as fast as you can.." Taehyung said and went to the bathroom

"You ruined the moment anyways" he yelled from inside the bathroom

"Well im so sorry for caring so much!" Jin yelled at him ironically

"You're welcome!" Taehyung yelled back

I laughed at both of them while Jin facepalmed himself. I sat on the bed and lifted my sleeve. Before i could procastinate Jin was done.

"That was it?" I asked
"Yeah, what did you thought?" He asked back

"Well-" i was cut off by the door

•  •  •

(A/ɴ: ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ғʀᴏᴍ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ🙄)