•regular•

Jisung POV

"BEEP BEEP" My alarm clock sang which scared the crap out of me and made me fall out of my bed. "Jisung get up its time for school!" my mom yelled from down stairs. "I'm up!" I yell back.

I sigh as I remember that today's not like other normal days because ever since chenle got a boyfriend a few months ago he's been hanging out with me and everyone else less and less.

We used to walk to school together and talk all the time on the phone but when Chenle got a stupid boyfriend all of  that changed and now we barely talk like we used to. I think to myself while throwing on some black ripped jeans and some white Filas and a black shirt with a jacket.

Now we only see each other in class or in the hallways and maybe at lunch if he isn't busy with his precious dear Suengri. I don't know why but there's something off with that guy. Just the thought of that guy has me on edge for some weird reason.

I made my way down the stairs to see my mom making breakfast my mom looks up at me with a big smile on her face "Honey sit down I made pancakes and bacon." She says while turning of the stove and and putting some bacon and pancakes on a plate before handing it to me.

I look down at my watch and noticed that it's was almost 7 o'clock so I stuffed the food into my mouth and yelled a quick 'Bye mom' before grabbing my backpack and my keys before running out the door and running my way to school.

On my way to school I heard something in a alley next to the school and it sounded like a muffled scream. Instead of running, I slowly walked past the area which gives me time to stare. To my surprise, I had saw a guy and from what it looks like a another male but he was smaller compared to the other guy and I heard the big guy say something along the lines of "Shut it and stop crying before I give you more stuff to cry about." Soon after he said that his head snapped in my direction.

"What are you staring at punk?!? Mind your business before I beat you too!?!" He said while still having the smaller male in his grip, but because it was dark, so I couldn't really tell who he was but for some reason both of that males looked familiar. "Sorry I didn't mean to interfere." I quickly said before running into the school. 

To my luck, school hasn't started yet. So I go to my locker to put away the stuff I didn't need for class I closed my locker and made my way to class and sat down in my regular seat and Chenle sits next to me while Jeno, Jaemin, Renjun, Mark and Donghyuck sit behind us.

There was two minutes before class and Chenle hadn't showed showed up yet normally he would show up early to class which made me worried.
"Guys what if something happened or he's hurt or—" before I could speak anymore I got cut off by donghyuck slapping me in the face and yelling. "YAH pull yourself together!" He said while leaning over the desk.

"Yeah what haec— I mean Donghyuck said he's probably fine—" before Mark could say anymore he got cut off by the bell and teacher walking in.

🖤

💫40 minutes into class💫

Jisung POV

It was 40 minutes into class and Chenle still wasn't in class and he hasn't texted or called me either. Currently we were taking notes in class while Mr.Jongup typed something up on the computer.
"Ok class I'm gonna go and print up copies don't do anything I wouldn't do." He said leaving the classroom, slamming the door causing a loud bang that echoed throughout the classroom.

As soon as Mr.Jongup left the classroom was somewhat loud but not Chenle dolphin laugh loud. I thought to myself at this moment my ears where probably turning a bright red from thinking about him and his contagious laugh. Before I could think any further, the door opened revealing a tired looking Chenle.

What I noticed about Chenle is that he didn't look like his normal and cheerful self, he looked different. By different I don't mean the good different he looked tired, sad and over all gloomy.

Then when he sat down, I had noticed that there was a bruise right under his eye and there was a hand mark on his neck as if someone had choked him but the mark was very faint. Before I could think to much about it Chenle had snapped me out of my daze. "Hi mochi." He says but his voice was a little bit bellow a whisper. It kept cracking as if he had been crying but I shrugged it off thinking nothing of it.

                                ~BRRING~
The bell rings around the school which means, some students to go to their next class but, for us it was time for lunch. I went and got my food and sat down at the table with Jaemin, Mark, Renjun, Jeno, Donghyuck, Chenle and, his boyfriend Suengri or as I like to call him Satan himself. He's always popping up when you least expect it.

"Oh hi suengri" I say with a fake smile through my gritted teeth as I sit down and make it painfully obvious that I don't want him here. I sit down next to Chenle and accidentally brushed up against his thigh as I sit down as it was quite packed. When I look over I see that Suengri is staring at Chenle's thigh that I had accidentally touched but before I knew it Suengri was Dragging chenle out of the lunch room.

"Um,, bye guys." Chenle quickly said flashing a fake smile and waving at us in response but that resulted in his sleeve rolling down which revealed all types of bruises and marks which made chenle quickly put his arm back down and go with Suengri who said "Chenle hurry the fuck up." He said through his gritted teeth grabbing onto Chenles wrist even harsher which might result another bruise.

"Ok bye lele I—" but before I could even finish my sentence they where gone.

"I cant put my finger on it but there's something off with that guy"