Chapter 3: Reality

*JUNGKOOKS P.O.V*

All of us standing in the room filled with confusion. For me it was pain and anger. Soon to walk into the room was Seokjin and Tae with confused looks on their face. Tae walks closer to us as Seokjin bends down to pick something up off the floor.

Sj: Who's is this?

Nj: That Y/ns phone.

Sj: Y/ns as in Jungkooks Y/n?

Nj: Ye-

Jk: Shes not mine.

Seokjin shrugs.

Sj: I like this phone.

He clicks her lock button and her screen flashes. Seokjins face turn and shifts in surprise.

Sj: Kook. This boy on her phone....

Y: He looks just like Jungkook doesnt he?

Sj: Yeah, he does. Identical to be exact.

My eyes widen and make my way over to them taking her phone away.

Jk: It doesnt matter.

Nj: Jungkook you know you could have reacted better than that.

Jk: Its none of your guys business, I'm going home. I need to think.

H: Wait for us, we were all about done anyways.

I nod and wait for them in the lobby. We all get into the cars together and head home. Once we arrive, I head straight to my room. I through her phone on my bed, set my duffle bag down.

I change into sweats and my white t-shirt and make my way back to the bed. I sit there with my legs crossed staring at her phone. My hand reaches for it. But I pull back. I'm not ready. What if he looks nothing like me? What if he looks exactly like me?

I reach for the phone again and pull my arm back again. I sigh bringing my hands up to rub my face, trying to gather the courage to face a little picture on a screen.

Jk: Come on. It's just a picture Kook. Its just a picture.

I grab the phone stand up and start pacing. My fingers playing with the lock button on the side of her phone. My eyes not looking at it.

Jk: Look at it. You have to Jungkook. He could be your son.

I sigh again, bring the phone up from my side and into view. My thumb resting on the lockscreen. My pulse racing as I hit the lockscreen button & cry.

Jk: OMG

Jk: OMG... OMG...

The door to my room bursts open with them staring at me.

Nj: What happened?! What's wrong?!

Jk: He looks just like me!