You should go

As the snow started to melt and winter was coming to somewhat of an end. Ylva Stood at her window with a blanket wrapped around her naked body. She turned to look at Hiccup with a soft smile on her lips. The smile slowly faded as she realized that he had to go back. She knew he would try and talk her into going back with him. She remembered the looks of disgust, when ever she walked into the village. They would disapprove of their chief being with someone like her. They would fight with him, he could loose a home because of her. She looked back out the window to think some more. She had maybe a day or two to be with him. After that she would have to break her heart to let him go back to his people. She couldn't go up against Astrid, she has seen the way that girl fights. Ylva isn't a weak girl by no means. She lived out here on her own for as long as she can remember. It was always her and Dreamchaser......Was she going to be okay with that? Being alone without Hiccup or any humans to talk to? A tear ran down her cheek. She used the blanket to wipe it away and shook her head from thoughts. She had to think of what she was going to say to Hiccup. She had to make him go back without her. She will miss him and Toothless. They kinda brought life back to her little home. She walked over to where her clean clothes were folded, then started to get dressed. She quietly walked out of her room and started her chores.

She was cooking when Hiccup walked down shirtless. "Morning Ylva" She smiled at him as she sets the food down on the table. As they ate Hiccup looked outside to see that the snow was starting to melt. "Hey we can go back to the village soon." Ylva looked at him and tilted her head. "You and me" He said with a smile on his face. She sighed and looked at him. "You know I can't go to the village. No one likes me there since I am labeled as the witch." He looked at her and frowned. "Well they would change their minds when they see you with me." He smiled and got done eating. "No the most likely will say I put some kind of spell on you. They might turn against you." She looked at him and started to pick up the dishes. " He watches her. "Why won't you give it a try." She sighed as she stood in her kitchen. "Hiccup, sometimes people can't change Even if its good for them to. I am one of those things that will never change." Ylva said as she looks down. "It has been like this since I could remember." Hiccup looked at her with sad eyes. "Only way to find out if they are going to change is if you try something." She shook her head. "Everytime I go to the village the only person that talks to me is Gobber. You didn't know who I was till I found you in a storm. Maybe its easier for us if you went back to the village without me. They need you more then I do." Ylva says trying to keep the tears back. Hiccup shook his head. "Please come with me. We could  change their minds about you. Please?" She shook her head. It seems like she didn't have anymore days that she thought she had. "Please Hiccup go back to your village and lead your people without me." She looks away from him. He wanted to say something, but couldn't form the words. He got Toothless ready and they walked out the door. Ylva put a hand over her lips and quiet the sobs that were coming out. She just watched the man she would ever love walk out, because she feared that she would ruin everything for him.

(Sorry been having some real life stuff going on. Hope you enjoy this =3)