Happy end?

Hiccup rushed to have Ylva into the house. His mother rushed to her side and looked at Hiccup. He nodded meaning it was time. They rushed her into the bedroom. Valka was getting Ylva ready as she turned to Hiccup and pushed him out of the room. "I know you want to be in here but you being worried will not help her." Hiccup looked shocked and nodded as he was pushed out of the room.  

~ Hiccup~ 

Gobber rushed into the house seeing Hiccup on the couch waiting. "Ah she kicked you out of the room didn't she?" Hiccup could only nod. They could hear the screams of pain from Ylva. "She did this when you were born. Only had the midwives help her through her birth. Your father was a worried mess when it came to his wife and his child." Gobber chuckled. He sat next to Hiccup and patted his back. "You know your father would be proud of you." Hiccup looked at him confused. "Oh yea really proud. Getting a girl to carry his son's child without being married? Or ending his first marriage cause he was in love with another girl? Or the witch everyone calls her?" Gobber looked at him and sighed. "You know your father saved her. After her parents left her here, the village thought she was cursed. Or bad luck and wanted her gone. Your father took her to a safe place in the forest because she was doing things that the village didn't understand. She was doing things her parents taught her before she  left and made her an outcast. Your father didn't know what would come of her, but you falling in love with her was the last thing on his mind. He would have been happy to see you take the black sheep under your wing." Gobber smiled looking at Hiccup. He was quiet for a moment then sighed. "Well I hope I can make her happier then living in the forest by herself for so long." Gobber laughed, "Wait till you marry her."They laughed then realized that it got quiet. Valka smiled as she walked out. "Hiccup  you may want to see this." Hiccup got up in a rush and walked to the room.

~Ylva and Hiccup~

As Hiccup walked in he saw Yvla with her arms holding not one but two little babies. Ylva smiled at Hiccup. "Looks like we were blessed with two not one." Hiccup couldn't help but tear up when he looked at his children. He walked over to this strong woman who carried his children and kissed her head. "What should we name them?" He asked looking down at them. "Well for the boy I was thinking of Stoick the man that saved my life long ago." She smiled. Hiccup smiled as a tear fell from his eye. The woman he fell for naming their son after his father. A great man who has fallen years ago. He looked at the second child and smiled. Ylva looked at him and smiled, "This one is a little girl." Hiccup couldn't hold the pride in his eyes. "How about Raida" Ylva smiled and nodded, "She is our little dragon." Hiccup sat next to Ylva thinking of the future.

~Futrue~

Hiccup and Ylva did get married and became a happy family. The village took some time but accepted Ylva marrying Hiccup. The years have gone by and the dragons had to leave since the world wasn't safe for them. It was heart breaking at the time. The years went by and they got use to not seeing their dragons. Hiccup and Ylva spent every moment together. They were growing old and grey.

~Ylva~

Hiccup as past away two years ago. It was heartbreaking to Ylva, but she stay strong for their children. Ylva stood by the cliff and looked out at the ocean. Hiccup always wanted to be buried over here. She smiled as she made sure to grant his dying wish. As she looked over at the ocean she heard Stoick's voice. "Mom we should go home." She waved him off and smiled. "I would like to stay here for a bit." He sighed and nodded knowing he had to go back to his wife and kids. "Please don't stay out here to long" She nodded. "Don't worry I'll go home soon" Her son  started to walk away. She looked at Hiccup's grave. "He is just like you. He is becoming a good chief like you." She turned to the sky as she heard a roar. Dreamchaser landed next to Ylva. "Hello old friend." Dreamchaser nuzzled her. Ylva turns to her and smiles. "At the times haven't been nice to you girl" Dreamchaser let out a tired old sigh and lay down next to Hiccup's grave. "Ah is it our time girl?" Dreamchaser lays her head down so tired but happy with her life. Ylva looked at the village and smiled. "You are right girl I am ready to see him again. I'm ready." Ylva walked over to Dreamchaser and laid against her like she use to when she was younger. "She smiled as she watched as her last sun started to set. "We had a good run old girl, never thought I of all people would find love and have a family. I'm glad to spend my lest moments with you Dreamchaser. My dearest friend." Dreamchaser's  breathing was becoming slow and short. Ylva leaned her head back and closed her eyes. Ylva didn't feel cold or old anymore. She could hear Hiccup's voice. He was calling for her. She opened her eyes to see her husband young when they first met, holding his hand out to her. "Well it took you long enough to come." He chuckled. She took his hand and smiled. When she looked down at her hand to see that she was young again. "Well I had to make sure our children where going to be alright without us." Hiccup pulled her into a kiss. Dreamchaser nuzzled Ylva, she was young and strong like she was. Hiccup laughed and climbed onto Dreamchaser's back. "Well you ready to go to  Valhalla?" She smiled and climbed on to Dreamchaser's back. "With you anywhere." They smiled and patted Dreamchaser's neck. "Don't worry one day Toothless will join us. But his time here isn't done yet." Dreamchaser let out a growl and started to take off to the sky. Fallowing the light to Valhalla. They will live there in paradise.

(Ok guys this is the end of the story. Hope you enjoyed it! I will be working on another Hiccup X OC story here soon Called Dragon Girl and with alittle luck I will be doing some art with it. Thank you for staying with you with this story and sorry it took so long to end. Until next time)