Hard to Hide

Ylva hasn't gone to the village in a few months. She really needed to visit since her clothes have become to small from her baby bump. She couldn't go hunting or skin her food since she would puke from the smell. She been trying to keep quiet about the baby, since she had no idea how to tell Hiccup. She really didn't want to walk back into his life, after he got married and getting his life going. She rubbed her bump and smiled. 'Well no time to sit here and hate going to the village.' She walked over to her door but grabbed her cloak. She got Dreamchaser ready, put the cloak on to somewhat hide her bump. "Ready?" She asked a little nerves. Dreamchaser spread her wings and took to the sky. It was a quick ride to the village. Once they got there the villagers seemed busy? Not normal busy. As Ylva walked to Gobber's shop she could hear the whispers. How there hasn't been any news about Hiccup and Astrid having kids. Or how there seemed like a bad omen on the village. As she walked over to Gobber he looked at her. "Long time no see lass." She smiled and nodded, "Hey Gobber! How are you?" He sighed, "Seems like a dark time had fallen upon us." She tilted her head. "The cheif hasn't given us news if there is a little one on the way. It has been months." He looks at her noticing the cloat. "Aren't you a little hot? It is one the only few days that is warm" She shook her head. "N-no I am fine." She smiled making sure her cloak is hiding her bump. Gobber eyes her then welcomes her into his shop, away from everyone. "Aye lass I know." She looks at him and tilts her head. "I know you are carrying a child. Don't know how long or by who." She looks at him with shock in her eyes. "How did you find out?" She finally let the cloak move as her bump is shown. "Gothi could tell when she saw you. She told me, Valka, and Hiccup.....Well Hiccup didn't understand." She nods letting a mental sigh out in her head. "We will be helping you." She look at him a little confused. "Who?" She raises her eye brow. "Well me and Valka. Hiccup seems to be a little busy with his wife." Gobber scratches his head. She nods and smiles. "Glad I am not doing this by myself. But I do need somethings." Gobber nods and they start to talk about things that she needed.

~Hiccup~

He sighed as Astrid was getting annoyed that she still wasn't carrying his child. It seemed like every time they tried it failed. She started to blame him for not trying hard enough. Some days she would blame herself. Thinking maybe she couldn't carry a child. It seemed like there was more pain into trying. Some nights he could hear her cry and others they would get into fights. He had no idea what was going on. Was he bad blood in his family? The first in his family that couldn't have kids? Or was it something else? Whatever it was he need to figure out why. Not for him, but for Astrid. 

~Ylva~

After Gobber helped her she got her things ready to go home. At the corner of her eye she saw Hiccup. He looked sad and tired. Seems like he is really stressed out. She wanted to walk up to him and try to make him feel better. But her fear of making the village question him got to her. She got on Dreamchaser and rode home. She looked at him one more time before disappearing into the trees. She couldn't tell him. She needed to get over her fear and soon. As she gets home she sees Valka. "Valka?" She smiled at Ylva. "Hello dear, I'm here to help you. Gobber told me you had gotten a lot of things." Ylva looked her a little confused. As they started to carry things to Ylva's house. They put everything away and Ylva sat down to start working on her clothes. Valka walked around and looked at Ylva's house. It didn't seem like a witch's house at all. Just herbs and meds for both dragons and humans. Valka looks at Ylva, "So how long are you?" Ylva looks up from her clothes making. "About 5 to 6 months, I think." Valka nods and sits down in a chair next to her. "So what is the father like." Ylva gets a little uncomfortable. "Well he is kind, smart, stubborn, and handsome." She smiles as she keeps working on her clothes. Valka smiles. "Sounds like what I thought about my husband." Ylva smiles. "Your husband was a good man." It seemed like Valka and Ylva were having a moment. Ylva felt comfortable with her and wanted to tell her. She wanted her to know that the baby she was carrying was Hiccup's. That she was going to be a grandmother. That's what she did. Ylva told Valka told her the story of what happened between her and Hiccup.

(Sorry that I don't update to much in the middle of moving and my job started to add more hours. Its been a little harder. Since I get really tried after work or moving so the updates will be slow. Thank you for understanding ^^)