CH.2

Morning Mr.Farly

He looks away from the board and smiles , thats such a fake smile. I sit down and put my binder in the desk. Nell walks in laughing i dont ask why though then Hunter walks in with Cory on his back. I burst out laughing and take my phone out of my pocket and take a picture. Mr.Farly gives them both a detention slip. Me and Nell are shaking are head disapprovingly , while laughing. The bell rings and then realize its first period , yay its my nap class. So i lay my head on my arms that are crossed on the table. As I'm falling asleep Nell decides to hit me.
Stop.

She chuckles but i find it so annoying I hate it but she doesn't care. Then she tries tickling me.
Stop nell seriously.

She continues so i just decide to nap next period i get my notebook out and start doodling. Hunter decides to be annoying and look at my paper.
What are the answers ?

He's so stupid.
I dont know , you think i pay attention ?

Mr.Farly clears his throat we look up and he hands me a detention slip. Great.
Thanks a lot idiot.

He winks at me.
Any time.

You guys are stupid.

Nell decides to join the little conversation.
Shut up.

Me and hunter say simultaneously.
Shut up you guys before we get in trouble , and by 'we' i mean Nell since she the only on without detention.

Great now Cory's talking with us his is just a little party.
Shut up Cory.

He glares at me
Shut up Erin.

Nell defends him, obviously.
Shut up Nelly.

Shut up hunter.

You shut up.

ALL OF YOU SHUT UP.

Nell shouts very loudly. Im trying not to laugh. Mr.Farly gives her a detention and I burst out laughing. He's about to say something when the bell rings , I smile innocently and leave. Me and Nell are walking to second period even though we have different classes she's gonna stop by her locker , my class is near it so yea.
Ugh

Nell groans.
Your not gonna die Nelly.

She glares at me i chuckle. I say bye and walk into second period: science.