CH.3

Mr.Bashly was always boring which sucks cause science was always kinda fun with all the experiments and shit. But noooo! He just gives us busy work after monotone-ly reading the teachers book and then going to his desk and typing on his stupid computer. I dont do my work though i just manage a C or B average i mostly end up with C though. Okay students finish this worksheet and when your done read or something.

What if you don't have a book ?

*sigh* then find one Erin !

Ok ok calm down

*sigh* Then he went to his desk and started typing away at his stupid computer. Like always.
*whisper* Erin?

What Shar ? I reply not whispering

QUEIT
Ugh shut up stupid teacher. Damn

What are the answers to the worksheet ?

Do you honestly think im doing the stupid worksheet Shar ?

No...

Well then ? Ask Noah or something

Damn

Shut up Shar

What crawled up your ass Erin ?

Same thing that crawled up yours
Yea that shut her up. After 20 minutes later the bell rang. Thank the lord.
Hey Erin

What Noah ?

Stop telling people to cheat off of me its getting annoying.

That sucks.

Yea it does tell them to copy off Lauren or something.

If its sooo annoying then tell them yourself. Its not hard , stop acting like a doormat.

*scoff* i do not

Yea you do your a pushover and to be honest thats annoying.

Shut up Erin and stop passing them to me.
Then he stormed off. Damn. I walk to my locker and grab a bag of white cheddar popcorn. I love them so much.
Hey

Hey Cory whats up ?

Well since you seem sooo interested i wanted you to be the first one to know and to... Tell Nell so i dont have to... K thanks bye tell you later 'preciate it.

Haha your funny. What the hell happened ?

Im might be moving

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Its not funny Erin !

No its not you will be missed. But it is funny that you think im the one telling Nell.

I did say might

To where and why ??

Cali , job offer-dad

I see

...

Welp see ya round

ERIN!
I look back at him and walk backwards.
Look congrats on your dad's promotion-maybe- and you will be missed-i he takes the job-but if-when- you go dont count on me to tell Nell or anybody for that matter. Good luck
I shrugged an turned around
Wait
*sigh* i stop and look at him catching up to me.
What ?

At least be there when i tell em

Fine. One question

Ok what ?

Does Hunter even know ? Or Haden and jacky ?

*sigh*

Taking that as a 'no' one more question

Ok

Why me the first to know ?
Cuz i knew you wouldnt yell at me or tell me that i HAVE to go or that i CANT go and make me feel guilty either way ya know ? I knew you would be chill about it and when your there when i tell Hunter and Nell that i might go i know youll calm em down...

Done ?

Oh um yea

K see ya core

See ya and thanks

I nod. Damn i got into that stupid drama. What happened to 'ill be at the goodbye party and thats that' ?
3rd period: art finally a class i like and of course lunch oh and p.e.