CH.10

You know what Hunter ?

I say as we're walking to lunch.
Hmmm ?

Lets eat lunch outside.

Haha why ?

I don't know I'm going to.

I say turning around walking toward the entrance. I hear him following.
Your random.

Haha I know.

When we reach my locker I grab chips and a Gatorade. Then we finally reach the entrance. We walk out and on the bleachers. When I sit down I open my bbq chips. Were silent but its comfortable. I decide to break it since I'm not a fan of quietness.
Remember when we met ?

Yeah you pushed me.

Well you shouldn't have pushed me.

I was defending Cory!

Yeaaah.

I thought i was gonna hate you forever.

Yeah so did I.

But Cory met Nell and they instantly liked each other. And she kept telling stories about her and her best friend, and how we had to meet her. And then you came into the classroom laughing with some guy.

Nathan !

Yeah him and you walked over to nelly and then we recognized each other and then I was all like 'what are you doing here?'

And then I was like 'this is my class idiot.'

We hated each other .

Yeah we did until we started that food fight in the cafeteria. Which wouldn't have happened if you didn't throw that stupid orange at me.

OK first of all it was a banana peel and second of all you spilled pudding on me.

That was an accident! 

Yeah I know.

That was the first detention I've ever got.

Yeah I know you kept saying your mom was gonna kill you, you were soo  annoying.

Shut up Hunter. Nobody asked you. Anyways during detention we kept talking about how Awesome it was.

Yeah we 'bonded' haha

Haha yeaaah.

Then we faint laughing in the distance,  when we looked over at the football we saw Cory and Nelly just walking they didn't see us though.

*whisper* Hey Hunter.

What ?

Lets get someone else mad.

Your choice or mine ?

Ummm yours. I'm feeling generous.

Why thank you madame.

No problem.

OK how about this.

He said holing up a banana peel. I laugh but I cover my mouth so they don't hear me.

---

Nelly PoV

Haha yeah I do remember how we met.

It was life changing.

Hardly but that's a nice thing to say Cory.

Yeah because I'm a nice person. So?

So what ?

Everyone is asking and by everyone I mean Hunter , Erin , Jacky and Hayden.

What are they asking ?

Are we like... dating ?

Ummm I don't know are we ?

Do you want to be?

I don't know do you ?

Ummm... OW

I turn around and see a banana peel on the floor. What the hell? I pick it up and look over to the bleachers but I don't see anyone. That's weird.

*RIIINNNG*
Well there's the bell.

Yep let's go.

So about my question?

Maybe later Cory.

We chuckle and he puts his arm around me as we enter school.

---

Erin PoV

That was hilarious! Did you see her face ? She was like 'what the hell? '

Hahaha yeah.

Ugh there's the bell.

Yeah let's go.

We enter the school.