Chapter 12 (part 2)

^^^^Taylors Outfit, hair, and makeup for Prom^^^^

Taylors POV
So as I walk into the best sandwich place to ever be on this earth I notice a boy... okay I know I already have a boy but this boy was...He was... wow

I don't know what was making me drool more the smell of delicious sandwiches or that...that boy!

No no I can't think of boys when I already have a date and hopefully boyfriend for Prom tonight!

"Yeah can I get a footlong turkey sandwich toasted with pepperoni,lettuce,tomatoes,pickles,mustard and pepper jack cheese please?"

Subway boy kept giving me a look as I was ordering. When I took my seat he got up and walked over to me which caught me off guard cause it's like Subway boy was beyond handsome like he could get it!

"Hey my name is Desmond, now I completely understand if y-you have a b-boyfriend cause after all you sure are beautiful b-but If you wouldn't mind me asking c-could I get your snap? You don't-" He asked as I quickly cut him off.

" I am talking to someone but we can definitely be friends if me and that said someone gets together but yes of course you can have my snap! " I said as my mom watched me struggle talking to this dream boat of a guy.

"Okay here just type it in my phone!" He said eagerly.

We talked a little bit after that but not for long since I had a hair appointment but If I wasn't talking to  Noah I'd definitely go for Desmond!"

/////@ the salon\\\\\

"Mom I don't know if I want that, lets just go with plain curled hair"

"Plain curled hair? are you crazy? This is pRoM!" she said as she looked at me with an 'are you dumb' look.

"You know I really don't live that gLaM LiFe so this is as good as it'll get sorry mom" I replied back.

" I mean we could add extensions but I don't think you'd want to spend all this money on me" I said as I hopped into the salon chair.

"No no give her extensions with Very voluminous curls" My mom said looking at the stylist.

"Oh okay then I guess we're doing extensions then" I said to myself.

You know I didn't realize going to prom would be...what's the word..extravagant! Like my mom is acting crazy over a schools dance!?  Like my hair took HOURS!!!! And my makeup? that was just a hot mess.

Me and my mom argued over my makeup for a little over 30 minutes and then we finally agreed on a subtle pink sparkly moment with some brown eyeliner which made my brown eyes pop I will say.

We finally made it home though just in time for me to put on my dress, heels, and jewelry. 

" Oh my baby is growing up what am I gonna do? You look gorgeous!" My mom said tearing up.

"I mean I don't look-You really think so? Well I do like the way my dress twirls and- Mom quit crying this is just prom not my wedding day which won't happen for another 15 years get a hold of yourself!" I say as I shook her by her shoulders

" Prom is just as important as weddings except weddings are a little more important but that's not my point you look gorgeous honey! Noah should be here in a little bit so don't leave right away I want to take pictures before you both leave!"

"Only 2 and that's it!" I say walking towards the couch.

My dress was a beautiful long purple dress with flowers on it that went all the way down to the floor. I honestly felt stunning in it.

As I was lost in thought I heard a knock on the door. As I opened it I faced with Noah and his jaw was on the floor!

"Wow....Tay...you look gorgeous! I have no words.." He said completely baffled.

"You sure clean up nice as well! You look...Handsome" I said unsure of my wording.

My mom obviously took more than 2 pictures but as soon as we got away finally! We headed to Prom!

///At the Prom///

As we pulled in I saw everyone all dressed up with their dates taking pictures which made me a bit insecure cause all those girls with their dates were stunning!

When I walked out and headed towards the entrance I saw all eyes on me..I kept getting looks from boys and glares from those girls but then I saw the queen bee herself with her little minions and when I say her jaw was on the floor!

Like now I was plain out confident I felt like a queen!

" You better close your mouth before you catch flies" I said while walking in the entry with my new profound confidence and my date.

As I looked up at Noah he had a little smile on his face.

When we finally found Nathan and everyone else we complimented each other and began to dance the night away.

Scarlet kept giving me a look and Noah just seemed off like it seemed like something or someone else was on his mind...

These past few weeks since I've hung out with Noah has seemed off as well like he was always smiling at his phone and it seemed like he was looking at someone...OMG

Is he losing feelings for me?!! Is there someone else that I don't know of? I mean were technically not dating but it seems like he's hiding something from me and I'm gonna find out!

He's been going to the bathroom often and he hasn't drank anything since we've been here or has he....I don't know but I'm gonna ask Nathan and everyone else if they know anything..

//TO BE CONTINUED//

I'm sorry for the cliffhanger but I figured while were in quarantine I'd write this. I'm sorry for not posting as often but I tried to make it longish since I haven't posted any chapters of it. I'm so sorry for the wait but I hope you enjoy! This will be in parts because I have an idea for this but I'll try to post another part soon hopefully you won't have to wait too long:/ Thanks for reading hope y'all enjoy!