Chapter 12(part 1)

Taylor's POV

Of course for any other girl, prom is really important, and surprisingly, even for me, yeah shocker, but when you're going with the guy you like, you defiantly want to look good!

Well especially since I'm going with Noah!!! Maybe I'll even see Nathan? No! Taylor we can't think about that scum

" MOMMMMMM!!!! WE GOT TO HURRY AND GET TO MY NAIL APPOINTMENT! I WANT TO LOOK LIKE A FRICKEN SNACK FOR NOAH!!! (And Nathan) HURRY!!!! " I scream at the top of my lungs.

Now yes I'm getting my nails done but it sure ain't gonna be a crazy nail design or crazy long! And they ain't gonna be fricken long! I mean how can they be that long without your nails poking threw the toilet paper!? That would get on my last nerve!

" SHUT UP! I'M COMING TAYLOR! " My mom screams back.

Well mother! Can't you see I want to look like Beyonce's life style here! I'm sure you want to too!

" MOM COME ON! DOUBLE TIME LET'S GO, LET'S GO! " I screamed back.

" Okay! Come on, we don't wanna be late Taylor! " My mom replied back.

Oh my gosh are you fricken serious??? Hypocrite!

*************

So it took flipping for ever, and it fricken hurts no wonder I've never gotten my nails done before! That one thing that looks like a dentist tool hurt and pressed down hard on my nail and she didn't aim right and got it on a sore on my finger!

I have no clue how I'm going to eat my subway with these long things but I'll manage. After subway we have a hair appointment so we have to hurry!

"Taylor! are you coming or not!? You've been wanting to come here and subway is all you've talked about! If you don't get out of this car we'll head to the hair salon with no food in our bellys!"

"No no no! sorry I'm coming I was just thinking!" I said scurrying out of the car.

" We don't have time to think lets goo!"

:///////////
A/N
Um hey guys long time no talk I just gonna come clear and say I've had no motivation to write anything lately and I've had writers block. I mean this chapter was suppose to be out a long long long long time ago but I've had a hard time coming up with it. I didn't want it to be clique for this particular chapter. What I had in mind at first was to make this big big big chapter that was unique in my own style of writing and I didn't want it to be like most prom chapters were. But I'm sorry to say that this book has come to an end I mean what's the point? If anyone would like to finish this book or something just pm me! Thank you for everyone that have read and supported it but I mean I don't have time for it no more and I don't know what to write... well thank y'all!