Chapter 3

mention a user

Continued.....

^^^Nathan^^^

Nathan's POV

" Oh boy!" I say sarcastically while rolling my eyes.

I would've done anything but this....well maybe.

But hey it's better than brushing your teeth from a dirty toilet, I mean how long has it been since they've cleaned that toilet?

After we got done with our food Taylor made me carry her to the trash can, while she was on my back.

Which I'm not the one complaining here, but the only problem was everyone was staring at me and I was wearing a super tight maids dress.

But I mean even though Taylor is a nerd, she's actually a really fun person to be around. Behind the glasses and the books, she's actually a normal girl, she doesn't do all the things all the these other girls in this town does.

Maybe we can become close?

I feel like I know her, I recognize her. Maybe we were little? I have no clue but I'm sure I know her. Her name doesn't sound familiar but just the way she looks.

" Alright since you are my maid you have to do my homework and get me cheese cake!" She says pulling me upstairs.

"How am I suppose to get you cheese cake?" I say while yanking back my arm.

" I don't know maybe Clifford the big red dog has it ? Where do you think? The kitchen duh!" She says while showing me to her room.

" Well actually I can do my homework, you can just worry about my cheesecake!" She says while pushing me out of her room.

Well this is gonna be great.

" Can I at least take off this stupid dress?" I plead.

" Whyyyyy! You look cute in it!" But then her eyes go wide realizing what she said.

Cute? Well this should be great.

" Cute? Awww does whittle Taylor have a crush!" I say in a baby voice and then I smirk at her.

I mean I can use this against her! I mean I will say she is cute herself but....

" W-What n-No I didn't mean i-it like that!" She studders making me smirk.

" Are you sure about that!?" I say while folding my arms.

She thinks for a minute while she bits her lip making her even more cuter.

Wait What?

" Just go get me my cheese cake!" She says pointing to the door.

" Does that mean I can take off the dress?" I question.

" Yeah sure, just go!" She says while turning around to her homework.

I quickly take it off and then I head down stairs to get Taylor's cheesecake.

As I walk by I see the boys talking to some girls her mom invited and then I turn in the kitchen and I cut piece of strawberry cheesecake and I put it on a plate.

I walk upstairs and then walk in her room seeing her peacefully doing her homework for science class.

"Ahem!" I say as she jumps and turns around and shoots daggers at me, if looks could kill I would be dead, 10 times.

" Well here's your cheese cake nerd!" I say while shoving it on the book that's was on her desk that had a book mark in it.

" Hey! You'll get crumbs on it!" She says taking it off the book.