Andi pov

A/N so sorry about not updating I have had really bad writer's block and I'm trying to find inspiration so let's see how this goes if you have any ideas for this story development let me know mk a'ight 🥰

*Time skip cuzzz uh yeah*

It was 9:00 am when I woke up, the challenge wasn't until 3:30 pm. I met Luke in the cafeteria for breakfast before meeting my wits at 11, they were both on time for once. Hey you two are gonna crush it today I said trying to hype my nervous students, though I had my own worries about the afternoons competition aside from what happened last year. Practice went well despite all the nerves and Jessie looking like she might pass out at any given moment,once we were done and Ben left I pulled her aside for a hopefully positive conversation, you doing alright? I asked. better than yesterday I guess, I talked to Jax last night. Oh really what'd he have to say? I asked, he said I should talk to you and let you try to help she said quietly. Well that sounds like a good plan, Jessie I really want to help you and not just with your powers, I know we had a rough start but I really care about you, I said. Thanks Andi, I'll try to talk to you more she replied smiling.  anytime kiddo, hey you looked kinda dizzy out there earlier, are you feeling ok? I asked. She shrugged, just feeling a little off I guess, she replied. Well go eat something  and drink some water and rest for a while, if you need me before the challenge come find me and if you start to feel sick make sure to tell someone. I said, okay she replied as she walked away.