Emily pov

Why can't he listen to me I'm going to make him realize that girl is trouble, and I can take her down.

                          Jessie's Pov
I was glad Agamemnon switched my room so I wasn't with Emily because, we all know how that goes. My new roommate was Kaylee Robinson, new girl I thought this should be fun. Once I got to the room I looked over some pictures until someone knocked on the door, come in I said turning my phone off. I girl who looked to be my age walked in. Hi I'm Jessie  said, hi I'm Kaylee she said, she was obviously nervous but can't say I wasn't last year. So your new here right I asked, yeah she replied well it's not as scary as it looks I said. Sure,  this place is huge she said, true I replied but you get used to it, and before long I had a new friend.

                            Andi pov
Before long we had to meet in the atrium, I'd finally found my wits when Agamemnon came over the loud speaker: Lady's and gentlemen you all should know your room assignments and guardians, we start tomorrow with our first challenge, let's make this a good year.
This years already going to be great no Ruby Ben said, amen I said high-fiveing him. Jessie was talking to another girl. Hey Jess I said approaching her, hi she said. This is Kaylee were roommates and her guardian is Kim she said, cool I said. Ben had already disappeared behind me, Jessie we gotta go I said,yeah she replied by Kaylee said walking away.  She seems nice I said, yeah she's really nice but super shy, she said. Ok so tomorrow's challenge is blockers I said, Jessie and Ben groaned remembering what had happened last year, guys we got this I said reassuringly. After that Ben had to go talk to Agamemnon about the safety of something or other, so I was left alone with Jessie. You doing ok? I asked, she nodded her head yes, but I knew the answer was no. Jessie I know you too well what's up I asked,  I-I  just...miss home and... Jax she said avoiding eye contact, Jess its ok to be home sick, your going to be ok I said and Im always here for you. Thanks Andi she said hugging me, anytime I said, and if Emily is giving you a hard time tell me ok? Yeah she said. I smiled as she walked away.