Andi pov

I was waiting outside for Jessie and Ben when I heard a voice. Andi hi, Lance?! I turned around. Hey do you know where the gym is I'm still lost? He asked, second door on the left past the atrium I said, thanks GPS he said walking away. Just then Jessie and Ben arrived who is that? Ben asked, that's Lance the Prescot's new guardian, oh Ben said. Anyway let's get to work I said, let's start of with some strength exercises so your ready for Fridays challenge. We got through some drills and training within an hour and a half, then I called quits. Good job guys were gonna kill this year, yeah! Ben yelled almost to the building. Jessie was packing her stuff. Hey kiddo I said, she didn't reply. Jessie I'm really worried about you I said, I'm.... fine she said. She tried to walk away, I grabbed her hand. Look I really want to help you I said, I-I..d-don't... need help, she looked away from me I think you do i said, I put my arm around her. We sat in silence for at least 3 minutes then I brought her back to her room. I think you need some sleep, were gonna figure this out I said. I left her and decided to call Jax, which was a bad idea. His advice was to give her space and she'll be fine, there was no way I was going to listen to him. So I was on my own this time, I looked at my phone 4:15. I was supposed to meet Luke at four. Preppy hey sorry im late, I'm still dealing with the whole Jessie situation I said, your good I just got here myself he replied.

                       Luke
Ok so maybe I've been here since 3:50 but I didn't want to make her feel bad, she was obviously stressed enough. Andi are you ok? I asked yeah I'm fine she said, you sure I asked. So maybe  I'm a little stressed, but I'm fine Preppy nothing I can't handle. If you say so I said, she smiled I do say so. This year was going to be great but no distractions, I have to focus.