Chapter 3

The next day.

Virgil slept in late due to him not sleeping for so long.

Roman was going to talk with Virgil early morning but decided to let him rest, he worked so hard. So Roman just went to go train with his sword.

Virgil late woke up, he was getting ready for the day and to talk to Roman later. Then there was a knock at the door.

Logan had comed for him and Virgil daily talk, the time Virgil enjoyed since he wasn't so lonely.

Virgil would make fun of Logan's feelings for Patton most of the time, making Logan flustered and embarrassed. Virgil always reminded him that there wasn't anything to be embarrassed about, and encouraged Logan to talk to Patton everyday.

Today, Virgil and Logan talked about their feelings, Virgil talking about Roman, and Logan talking about Patton. Virgil and Logan knew they can trust one a other.

Virgil went to go talk to Roman later that day, Roman apologize for what happened last night at the ball, Virgil said there wasn't anything to apologize about and that it was fine.

Virgil: Heh, it's okay princey, there is nothing to be apologizing about!

Roman: Oh, I see where using nicknames now? My creepy cookie!

Virgil: Hey! Don't call me that!

Roman: I see, you can use nicknames but I can't? How rude.

Logan walks up to the two.
Logan: I enjoyed the conversation I had with you Virgil, We should have more like that one -smiles-

Virgil: Yeah, we should.

Roman {They were in a room together? Was he the one with him last night? No! That didn't sound like Logan's voice, but what conversation?}

Virgil: I'll be going back to my room now, I have a few things to work on.

Logan: Alright, I'll be in the library, or in the kitchen if any of you two need me.

Virgil: Okay Logan, I'll see you later -waves goodbye and walks away-

Logan waves back with a smile and walks towards the kitchen.

Roman stays there in his thoughts but then follows Virgil.

Virgil was about to walk into his room until he felt someone grabs him from behind.
Virgil: H..huh!?

Roman was holding Virgil, his hand on one of Virgil's hip and the other holding Virgil's hand.
Roman: What have you've been doing with Logan a lot lately?

Virgil: W..what?

Roman: You and Logan have seemed to be getting close lately, has there been something you two are hiding from me?

Virgil: N..No! -he's face is all red- Even if there was, why would that concern you?

Roman turns Virgil around to face him, he puts his hand on Virgil's cheek and the other still on Virgil's hip. He slowly pulls Virgil towards him. Virgil's instincts kick in, he kick Roman in between his legs hard and runs into his room and locks the door.

Roman: Fu-!! -he falls over- Oww...fu...

((No cursing children))

Roman stays on the floor a bit curled up.
Roman {Who know Virgil's kicks really hurt..}

((Sorry for the short chapter, after the next chapter, things will get "interesting"))
((Bye bye🙂))